www.wmdolls.com

I want this head!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
frank1701

Re: I want this head!

Post by frank1701 »

I've had this head for some time, and posted pics from our snow storm for the decade in January
Attachments
016.JPG
016.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1558 times
011.JPG
011.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1558 times
010.JPG
010.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1558 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And this is also a face 56 in tan.
Attachments
56tan.jpg
56tan.jpg (148.41 KiB) Viewed 1512 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

Somehow, an Asian face with green eyes makes her look less Asian (?)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

How about blue?
Attachments
a163+#56 (15).jpg
a163+#56 (15).jpg (236.86 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Goddamn these girls are hot!
You can't go wrong with these babies! :whistle:

ElMango
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ElMango »

# 56 is a really nice face. I can't get over how different a face looks with just a different wig.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

This face is so real and beautiful, apparently no matter the color. I didn't realize it was the same as with the light brown hair and brown eyes.

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

Star88 wrote:
Begog wrote:
Nash2 wrote:Which head? WM?? I want too!
Turns out, it's a WM #56. I already ordered it. Booty Call Dolls will send you a PM with more info.
Couldn't find a #56 on the WM site, but Reallovesexdolls shows #56 ... are these really the same face?!? I mean I can see it, but its just astounding the difference a wig and makeup can make 8O
Capture.PNG
I think the second head is a WM #57 Cayla on Beautiful Dolls site.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

Yes, wig and makeup make a huge difference. But I have also found that many of same head can look very different depending on the the gaze of the eyes and how much they are open, not to mention the color of the iris. And even though they come from the same mold, there may be minute differences. Isn't facial recognition one of the most interesting things we have going for our human race? The slightest difference, although maybe not completely apparent, is easily noticed.
X2 on this face though. I think she may be the most attractive I have seen.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I'll be using my ManikinFan quick change eyeballs on this girl as well. That should prove interesting.

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

frank1701 wrote:I've had this head for some time, and posted pics from our snow storm for the decade in January
This Doll...is a pretty Doll!! Are WM heads the screw on type, and I wonder if the thread size and diameter are universal for most other companies? Would love to put this head on my DH168 161cm.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

dollylamma wrote:
However if you put lipstick on a PIG it is still a PIG ( no offense to MS Piggy)
DL
......still would........ :whistle: :whistle:

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I suppose I should have answered this sooner, but better late than never, and I got a LOT more information now. Did Begog get HEAD? :D You KNOW it! :D But, just how did that go? Well, nothing ever quite goes as planned... :roll:
Vema46.jpg
Vema46.jpg (653.33 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
As you can see, these heads don't match. :( Vema is about 2 shades darker. Close. Could Kinda work.... That is SUCH a pretty head.... Damn, I need a new doll. :cry: So, my options were:
1) Send the head back
2) Buy doll body

Jeff at BCD worked with me on this, and would have supported me either way. I really hated to send this head back, because it was SO pretty. So, after a bunch of finagling and hemming and hawwing, I finally decided what I needed to do was buy this WM157 Jeff was waving in front of me because this bod was beautiful. And, it had the #86 head on it, which I immediately recognized as being extremely similar to an old GF of mine. So, I "needed" it. At any rate, the #86 would match for sure, and if the #56 didn't match, I would send it back to Jeff. So, there it sat waiting until the new doll showed up. WOW! What a doll! But this thread is not about that.
Mileena5.jpg
Mileena5.jpg (687.16 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
The #86 head is super sexy, a bit more mature, and with this wig on this body looks amazingly like my old GF after she became a stripper and got a boob job.
Mileena.jpg
Mileena.jpg (612.53 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
It is actually a shade darker than the body, which helps it blend in with the 155 body. Perfect for my needs.
Jotti3.jpg
Jotti3.jpg (611.85 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
The #56 head is the exact shade of this new body. It is also the biggest head, and this 157 is a 75 pound body (pronounced behemoth). Sorry, but this doll makes my Real Doll seem light.

Jotti7.jpg
Jotti7.jpg (573.66 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
The #56 head looks young, sometimes too young with certain wigs. And, she's got this wholesome thing going on. No matter how I dress her, or what wig I use, she manages to look wholesome, when that same combo makes Kwench, Vema, and Mileena look like whores. How did this happen? That was unexpected. :?

3heads.jpg
3heads.jpg (581.56 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
So, on the left, #86 Mileena, #46 Vema in the middle, and #56 Jotti on the right. The first thing that jumps out at you is look how big Jotti is, and how small Mileena is. The WM140 could easily house an #86. That said, no head looks out of place on either body sizewise, so that's a plus.
JottiandMileena.jpg
JottiandMileena.jpg (631.08 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
I am well satisfied with this outcome. You would think this would be more or less the final configuration. Vema's old head was in dire need of a complete makeover. Her makeup had been smeared, repaired, fixed, etc, time and time again. I wasn't even sure it could be fixed. But at least now I could strip it down and try.
Vema49.jpg
Vema49.jpg (649.57 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
Well, that turned out pretty well. What a babe! Reminds me why I bought this head in the first place! This #46 is still the prettiest of the three. She just has "the look" I'm after. Others may feel differently.

[/size][/color]

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I can only reiterate what everyone else has said - the wigs transform the face. I like the original photo/look best.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Nick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor