www.wmdolls.com

I've had to put her away. Feeling a bit down.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: I've had to put her away. Feeling a bit down.

Post by winterwarBo »

I use plain Dawn Dish soap a couple applications rinsing thoroughly in between and final wash with baby shampoo. I never had a problem. I also work around pretty toxic chemicals (Toluene, Acetone, MEK). I know this isn't "Standard" for doll cleaning, but working around some pretty caustic stuff my whole life I know what works to clean it off me. TPE is pretty forgiving considering its porosity. Do NOT TAKE Solvents to the TPE...

I can see how some folks can have a reaction to the copolymers especially when new. They do outgas like new carpeting. However I think most of the smell/reaction problems isn't always the TPE but the mould releasing agent/grease they use in manufacturing. Maybe some laundry detergent like tide or gain might do better for lessoning the chances of a reaction. They are strong for removing grease and oils, I use it for removing oils on cement.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm so sorry to hear of the new report about this - the TPE in the last year is very different to that of before and much more innocuous. I'm not at all sure about 2014 TPE or perhaps 2015 but the TPE over the last year coming from all three factories has in my experience not been a matter of worry.

WinterwarBro's advice is worth following before taking the decision to move the lady on.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Just wanted to post here about the skin irritation issue with my new TPE doll. I've got the same allergic reaction as well unfortunately.

Boobiologist, thanks for the advice. Looks like I'll have to wait til my skin recovers before I wash my doll again.

In the mean time, this itchy skin is unbearable.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Sometimes I get a slight rash from using a TPR torso, not anything that really itches unless i scratch them, just tiny spots really.

After i while of usage, ive started to think that its actually the corn starch that came with the doll, since changing to another brand, the rash has withdrawn almost entirely.

Thanks for a very interesting thread with a lot of sound advice!

INFORMATIONS