www.wmdolls.com

Legitimate answer about Vaginal insert

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Legitimate answer about Vaginal insert

Post by Babel99 »

Hi guys,

did not find any answer on that one.

If you take a doll with a vaginal insert, would putting the insert in and out all the time could cause more wear that simply having intercourse with a model with no vaginal insert.

I am in process of my first order ... not sure if I should get the insert or not...

Anyone could show me the picture of a doll with a vaginal insert? Not even sure how I looks!

Thanks!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Analog
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Legitimate answer about Vaginal insert

Post by Analog »

I am also wondering the same... I was about to order a Riley, but I might step up to a Katie if the insert is truly worth it and recommended.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

I recommend inserts. But I am bias as I have never owned a doll with a fixed vagina. The main things for me are these...1) Swichability, you can get different inserts with different textures so you can truly find the feel you desire and also change it up. 2) WEAR and TEAR, If you are a rough lover you can tear a permanently affixed vagina and then what do you do? With inserts you just toss it out and get another.
3) Cleanliness, it is super easy to pull it out and wash it in the sink as opposed to a routine that involves lifting the doll etc.

I have a TPE doll and her vagina can stretch really far, I have never been concerned about ripping her while inserting or removing an insert. I have a silicone doll on the way and Will be more cautious with her in that regard. As for looks, most dolls have a insert that sits behind the lips of the vagina so there is really no difference unless spreading eagle for a money shot but even then it just looks like her flower has texture that some real girls also have when spread. Personally I would really appreciate it if insert dolls had inserts like Real dolls with varying labia that protrude out of the vagina, I don't know why more company's don't have this. As for what type of inserts will fit up there well I have crammed some beefy ones up in my girl but there is a limit and if your insert of choice has too much bulk you can always shave the excess off around it until it fits to your liking, It does not have too look good on the outside as you arent ever looking at it because it is up inside her. Also if you are not blessed with a big ol dong you can get a smaller sized insert and stuff some white tee shirt rags in her to snug it up and it will accommodate you.
These are all my opinions but I have had my doll for 2+ years now without tearing her down there and have about 7 different inserts of all variety. I just think it makes more sense for me. Hope that helps!
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I have a silicone girl that has no damage from her insert.
If you take care it should be fine. The only 2 differences I see is the inserts are lighter in color, they do not open when legs spread. ( it can cause a gap in the sides )
This being said : I chose an insert for my new OR 156g.

Why I chose to go this route?
Tpe girls esp the 100- 110cm have a ball of tpe that plugs a hole at the back of the vagina.
WATER is the bane of a dolls skeleton! A insert will ad better protection against that happening.

A insert can be turned inside out for cleaning and drying.
Tpe can be sanitized but not STERILISED!! It is a porous material.
If I should ever sell , a new insert makes her a virgin again.
( the OR vagina has a special designe that narrows to a utirus in the back. This chamber could be hard to clean and can cause moisture to be trapped)

I am not a fan of mold!! It can kill a tpe doll.
This is why I went with an insert.
I'll have first hand info next week when she gets here.
I hope this helps
DL

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

I've got an insert on my WM doll and I have no regrets. The ability to just pull the insert out and cleaning/drying it is amazing. I can't imagine all the work to clean her after playtime if it was permanent, especially since my doll is heavy.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

How do you clean the other holes?
Should make a smaller insert for the butt as well imho

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

There should be no problem with tears from inserting and removing the vagina insert. A good tip is to be careful and take your time, and to use a little powder on both insert and vaginal cavity for a very smooth insertion and removal.

INFORMATIONS