www.wmdolls.com

Is Queen Sex Doll a WM-Doll dealer or not ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Inquisinater

Is Queen Sex Doll a WM-Doll dealer or not ?

Post by Inquisinater »

I would like to know if this dealer is a scam or if its for real. They say they are a legitimate dealer as seen in the picture below.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Is Queen Sex Doll a WM-Doll dealer or not ?

Post by AlexKnight »

We've seen that document before, and it's legitimacy is questionable at best.

Also, why take a gamble by ordering from an unknown vendor, when there are plenty of verified vendors on the forum that sell WM Dolls? Or you can buy the doll from WM Dolls directly...

So IMO, there's absolutely no reason to shop with an unknown vendor.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

There have been several posts here at TDF about newbies getting scammed. Definitely play it safe & choose a TDF-approved vendor.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Truth about queen sex doll:

Bought 2 dolls from them.
Sanhui 88CM and what I believe is a WM145cm advertised as a 158cm doll.

Both arrived quickly and in packing that I believe is standard for the seller.

They gave me some bullshit photo shopped diagram of heights measured to the TIPS OF THE TOES when I complained she was exactly 145cm to the heels. the image I found a duplicate of elsewhere without the photoshop. the measurements on the photo after photoshoping don't add up correctly and most of the other measurements are not accurate to the doll.

Second, the back rotation joint has 0 resistance at all. I believe the doll was sold as 'defective' from the WM doll factory and this is how queen sex dolls has lower prices then most vendors.

Third, the ears tore (Fixable with glue, apparently very common among WM dolls sold at the time). The ears tore with basically 0 force on them whatsoever. Both ears tore, one nearly completely off. the fix with the glue is not invisible but its not too bad.

Fourth the oral tore multiple times all the way to the skull inside making oral useless. Visually the head is fine but there is no way to fix that kind of internal tearing.

They refused to replace the head of the WMdoll that has no oral functionality anymore (can't clean it properly as fluids get between TPE and skull). Will cost me $300 to buy a new head from WM. Tearing occurred at about 2~3 weeks after arrival after about 5 oral sessions lasting 10~20 minutes each, all using lots of lube.

The tears on the ears and oral are all exceptionally smooth, most likely molding faults. Not like the very rough tears you get when you overstress TPE and rip it apart.

The Sanhui 88cm doll I got, the neck snapped in 2 weeks, likely due to shipping damage.

I got Silicone glue(?), 4 vials of TPE glue, some superglue and a replacement Sanhui neck piece after complaining.. also made of wires. I built my own ball joint instead. I only got the glue after telling them that other vendors had managed to ship glue to canada/usa and telling them to ask them how they did it. I did not have to pay anything (or S/H) for the glue. It was marked as 'Samples of bottles' on the shipping form when it arrived.

In summery: You'll get sorta what you ordered, and some customer support, but meh. Overall fuck them. buy from proper TDF vendors. Going to cost me $300 to get a new head and the doll is shorter then I ordered.

Queen sex doll had 100% feedback when I bought too. That made them the 'best rated' seller on all of aliexpress and they are still pulling scams, What does that say for all the rest of the sellers on aliexpress?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Inquisinater

Post by Inquisinater »

Thanks for all the info. Personally i already tought it was wierd, because of the prices they are selling the dolls for. Just wanted to make shure of it, since it had the now known to us fake WM-doll certificate.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thank you for posting your review of this vendor, DarkOne.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS