www.wmdolls.com

100cm... so beautiful

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Guy269
Active Poster
Active Poster

100cm... so beautiful

Post by Guy269 »

I really cannot buy a doll bigger then 110 due to spacing and storage. Looking at all the doll of this range the WM100 has got to be the most nice looking one. Owned one about a year ago and at the time I thought I had punctured the vaginal area exposing the spine due to cleaning but I had doubts. E-mailed the vendor where I bought the doll from and got some advice. Was not after some time that I leaned towards my doubts.

From the forum as well it seem to be an occurring problem though WM may have a solution to it it is only a temporary solution. And with that the expose/d spine is my only gripe with this doll. She is so beautifully sculpted but when I think of the exposed spine and how it may affect her life span that one single con beats all the pros :cry: .

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 100cm... so beautiful

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi Guy269.
It's good you are doing your research.
For every doll there are pros and cons. For wm100, it sounds like the big pro for you is the size due to storage constraints.
The trick now is to see if the con about the spine can be minimized.

I am not a doll expert and only have experience with Daria, a wm100.
The wm100 has a ball of TPE at the end of the vaginal cavity. That ball of TPE is loosely attached and behind that ball is the spine.
I only know this because I have stretched her and reached far in to get a better understanding of the plumbing.
Other than that, I would not know its even there.... ie I can't reach it during normal guy on doll activities.

So because of this situation there are 2 things I am doing to minimize the problem.

1) Being very careful not to dislodge the ball due to cleaning actives.
There is a balance that must be struck between thoughtfully cleaning the WM100 and cleaning so severely that the ball of TPE is dislodged.
I use small squares of chamois with a string attached that are inserted via a serving spoon handle and then removed via the string. The spoon has a marking on it equal to the depth of the vagina. Inserting further than this could dislodge the ball of TPE.

2) Minimizing the usage of water to ensure none enters the skeleton.
For this doll never insert anything like a shower head or hose that introduces a stream of water into the vagina. The water will rush by the ball and enter the skeleton.
It is possible to clean thoroughly without the need for lots of water.
As I mentioned, I use squares of chamois with a string attached. They are inserted by a spoon handle to the correct depth and then removed by the string.
Daria lies almost horizontally on a towel and I use at least three squares that are wet and soapy ( each inserted and removed twice)
I then rinse the chamois squares and squeeze them till almost dry. These are inserted and removed twice.
I then use 3 absolutely dry chamois squares, inserted and removed.
A finger check of the canal after that, shows that it is almost complete dry.
I run an aquarium pump 24/7 when Daria is in storage.

I have been using this method for 6 months and have no hint of mold or odor.

Other topics have discussed firmly gluing that ball. Hopefully I will not have to do that if I am careful about the 2 steps above.
Feel free to PM me if you have other questions.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

INFORMATIONS