www.wmdolls.com

What's the skin actually like??pics included

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

What's the skin actually like??pics included

Post by bigchilli »

Hi
Been after a doll for a while and only just recently came across all these Chinese tpe dolls
Aside from the flashy manufacturers pics what's the finish actually like on the wm dolls?
Here are a few pics taken from tdf hope nobody minds

1st a flashy professional pic

A pic from a fellow member

Another members pic

You see the differences
Can anyone post up pics please that show it realistically in different lights etc

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What's the skin actually like??pics included

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Pretty much what you see is what you get! The pictures don't lie.

The first picture done professionally, the natural skin "sheen" can be accomplished right out of the shower or with some lotions or baby oil.

The second is most typical, soft silky skin looking (and to the touch). Normally it's what you get after a touch up powdering.

The last pictures is similar to what you find upon initial receipt and unboxing. They usually give the dolls a heavy dusting of powder for protection during shipping.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

It is a good comparison, thank you for posting.

We would just like to remind everyone that we do not let any of our photographers manipulate the photos or the doll´s skin with lotions/oil etc. in any way before photography (unless she is photographed in the shower or something). We only use amateur photographers and the doll in the first photo is simply not powdered after being cleaned with water, but has most likely been photographed with the help artificial lighting

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

The second is most typical, soft silky skin looking (and to the touch). Normally it's what you get after a touch up powdering
That's a relief
I had seen pics of a few new dolls and wasn't impressed with how they looked
The middle pic is perfect

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

The lower picture looks like it was powdered, but excess powder not wiped. Top one looks un-powdered, so it has a little extra shine to it (from tpe natural oils), like it's partially wet. Middle is powdered but wiped and natural looking. Mine looks like top and middle. I have tan skin like top picture, but powdered so it isn't quite as shiny, but middle pic is powdered and light skin. So thats why mine is a mix of the top & middle, darker skin but more natural looking like middle.

horseface

Post by horseface »

Here's 2 pics I did on my tanned doll the left picture was taken during my unboxing during daylight hours was a cloudy day made the doll look practically non-tanned right picture was taken later at night as you can see she looks very tanned but both pics are the exact same doll.
2016-04-09_05.05.05.jpg
2016-04-09_05.05.05.jpg (111.75 KiB) Viewed 1652 times

INFORMATIONS