www.wmdolls.com

WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan?

Post by StormiLover »

I agree ColColt,
Each to there own.
I don't have any trouble with the power on the medium.
When I was ordering mine, Rick at SDC told me not to get the tan just for that reason.
The power shows. When I do Stormi it's sometimes hard to tell where I've done and not.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan?

Post by SRSD »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
SRSD wrote:In case it helps.. here all different skin tones options for WMdolls that we have done... some variations could be made, but recommend to stick to these... let us know if you need help
So this one is white or natural ?
that one looks like natural, based on all the dolls I've seen... light tan is the most popular one, and the most used in photos from WM dolls... many times confused with natural...
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS