www.wmdolls.com

WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollguy13
Former Member

Re: WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan?

Post by dollguy13 »

I don't know if WMdolls does it but ORdoll will do custom skin tones, or at least they use to. They did one for me in a custom dark pink tone and it looked great! Only issue is if you ever want another head you can't just get that custom skin tone. I really like that they allowed for that because I think the Tan tone is a bit too dark for my taste as well

Sorrelli
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sorrelli »

Hello BillySixGun. I saw the pictures you posted on this thread, as well as the photos that were posted on the Doll Studio thread. And although I'm grateful for them, there is only one photo of the doll's body in "natural" skin tone. The others compare the "white" skin tone to the "tan". I was hoping for more pictures of the "natural" skin and different angles. It would also be beneficial to see photos of the dolls with heads on, in different positions. That stated, I thank you for making the request to WM Dolls and I look forward to updates. Have a great weekend!

Sorrelli
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sorrelli »

Beautifuldolls was nice enough to send me this photo. It compares the WM Doll 155cm TPE "natural" skin tone to the "pale" skin tone. I inquired about the "pink" tone since I'm very curious about that one, but the employee said they don't have any in stock because people aren't ordering that color. At this point, I'm just trying to learn how to distinguish "natural" skin tone and "pale" skin tone and "pink" skin tone on WM Dolls. I want to find my personal preference so I can place my order. I've looked at several vendor sites and due to lighting differences and the lack of any labeling, I can't distinguish those 3 tones. So, if anyone knows where WM Doll photos can be found where the skin tones are labeled, please let me know. Or if you have learned to distinguish the 3 colors without using labels, please send me links or photos. I'm especially interested in "natural" and "pink". They can be any body size, as long as they are WM Dolls.
Everyone have a great weekend!
Attachments
WM Doll 155cm TPE "natural" skin tone and "pale" skin tone
WM Doll 155cm TPE "natural" skin tone and "pale" skin tone
WMdoll 155cm TPE natural skin and pale skin.jpg (106.49 KiB) Viewed 2657 times

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

Any updates.

Have you been able to make a choice?

I'm in the same boat I think the Tan is too dark and the Natural may be too pale. Would really like to see a WM 140cm with A cup side by side with the Tan and Natural, facing, profile and from behind. Then I can place my order.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=72105

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=72205

Kee
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kee »

Thanks a lot for these pictures, they're really helpful!
Just some info (i'm not vendor related)
WMdoll heads: https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-heads/
Z-onedoll heads: http://www.z-onedoll.com/products_index ... nId=3.html
TDF doll matrix: http://matrix.dollforum.com/page_search_v3.php
[/color]

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

notjoeaverage wrote:Any updates.

Have you been able to make a choice?

I'm in the same boat I think the Tan is too dark and the Natural may be too pale. Would really like to see a WM 140cm with A cup side by side with the Tan and Natural, facing, profile and from behind. Then I can place my order.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=72105

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=72205
I personally love this color, I don't like tan as well... I know it sucks they always post them in tan.... I love white color, white and natural look very similar.. and more realistic/genuine looking for a western European doll... IMO
Attachments
HTB1LgGwXfBj_uVjSZFpq6A0SXXaX.jpg
HTB1LgGwXfBj_uVjSZFpq6A0SXXaX.jpg (168.67 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
156cm-TPE-Sex-Doll-WM-Dolls-Head-134-Maya-21.jpg
156cm-TPE-Sex-Doll-WM-Dolls-Head-134-Maya-21.jpg (356.35 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
HTB1lFnqck5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXa4.jpg
HTB1lFnqck5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXa4.jpg (245.64 KiB) Viewed 1218 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I only have one tan girl and it will probably be the last. If I had it to do all over again I would stay with a Medium. Maybe I've never learned how to powder a tan girl properly but have no problem with the Fair girls. The tan always looks splotchy after a powdering and you can get it off with a damp cloth but drying and re-powdering just brings back the initial problem.

Case in point is Bella's(140cm) butt.
Attachments
_1DF5546a.jpg
_1DF5546a.jpg (469.67 KiB) Viewed 1212 times

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

In case it helps.. here all different skin tones options for WMdolls that we have done... some variations could be made, but recommend to stick to these... let us know if you need help
Attachments
Black,Coca Cola,Tan, Light Tan,Pink, Natural,White. (from left to right) (1).jpg
Black,Coca Cola,Tan, Light Tan,Pink, Natural,White. (from left to right) (1).jpg (52.08 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

AddictedToSexDolls

SRSD wrote:In case it helps.. here all different skin tones options for WMdolls that we have done... some variations could be made, but recommend to stick to these... let us know if you need help
    So this one is white or natural ?
    Attachments
    HTB1lFnqck5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXa4.jpg (245.64 KiB) Viewed 1192 times

StormiLover
    ~ Member ~
    ~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I'm sure I'm biased, however I think Stormi is the perfect Color.
    She is a medium or light tan. :D

If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
    Stormis Big Adventures
    A Stormi Introduction
    Stormi's photo Albums

AddictedToSexDolls

ColColt wrote:I only have one tan girl and it will probably be the last. If I had it to do all over again I would stay with a Medium. Maybe I've never learned how to powder a tan girl properly but have no problem with the Fair girls. The tan always looks splotchy after a powdering and you can get it off with a damp cloth but drying and re-powdering just brings back the initial problem.

Case in point is Bella's(140cm) butt.

Yea def not, and this is another reason, when you use baby powder, it blends in with a white/natural color... I personally just like white... this one.. I think it looks genuine enough especially if you want a western European look for your doll
    Attachments
    HTB1LgGwXfBj_uVjSZFpq6A0SXXaX.jpg
    HTB1LgGwXfBj_uVjSZFpq6A0SXXaX.jpg (168.67 KiB) Viewed 1191 times
    HTB1lFnqck5E3KVjSZFCq6zuzXXa4.jpg (245.64 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

AddictedToSexDolls

StormiLover wrote:I'm sure I'm biased, however I think Stormi is the perfect Color.
    She is a medium or light tan. :D

Problem I found is that the doll color with camera lighting can change your color perception .. like when you look at a photograph of a doll.. it looks one way and then when you receive it.. with that color it looks completely different... so I just rather go with white/natural, they pretty much the same, because I already know what a white doll looks like. I just love how genuine this looks...
    Attachments
    156cm-TPE-Sex-Doll-WM-Dolls-Head-134-Maya-21.jpg (356.35 KiB) Viewed 1189 times

ColColt
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Rachael is what WM calls "Fair". No problem seeing powder on her but all in all, I think if/when I get another it'll be a Medium or Neutral color.
    Attachments
    _1DF6253a.jpg
    _1DF6253a.jpg (768.01 KiB) Viewed 1189 times

AddictedToSexDolls

ColColt wrote:Rachael is what WM calls "Fair". No problem seeing powder on her but all in all, I think if/when I get another it'll be a Medium or Neutral color.
    I love pink nipples and pink vagina, pink lips… I prefer the doll in this color, to me she looks more genuine like that...or maybe it's just me... but I love this look...
    Attachments
    156cm-TPE-Sex-Doll-WM-Dolls-Head-134-Maya-21.jpg (356.35 KiB) Viewed 1185 times

ColColt
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It's like everything else. Some wouldn't have anything but a Ford or Chevy while others swear by Toyota-or vice versa. Ditto with Nikon vs Canon. It's all personal choice. The tan girls look great but I just don't like the way they handle powder. It's never worked for me but since WM sells a ton, I suppose others have either found the trick or just over look it.

INFORMATIONS