www.wmdolls.com

WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BillySixGun

WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan?

Post by BillySixGun »

Of course there is, I know that but why don't you show them off the way you do the tan?

I wish you would do some photo shoots of the 140 and 155 body and faces in something other than Tan skin. Who doesn't like a tan body, sure but there are some who want to see a lighter complexion, me for instance and I can't be the only one. How about the pink? or natural?

If I'm not mistaken all the "recent" photo shoots for the vendors are all tan; 1am, RLSD, etc. There's only a handful of pics with the the other skin tones but I believe they're older pics and not the newer bodies.

Thanks for the consideration.

Robbie_B
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan?

Post by Robbie_B »

I's also be interested in this. I'd be nice to see some side by side comparisons in the same light. It's not always easy for me to compare the skin tones because of things like lighting... and pretty much everything else about photography.

Something like http://dsdoll.us/pics/upgradePics/4colors_01.jpg shows some different tones in the same light, making it easier to compare.

WasabiP

Post by WasabiP »

I agree but for the WM dolls Tan seems to be their best tone. They mastered it and it makes the contours of the doll pop. Especially that backside. wow. I just ordered mine and am hoping it looks as good as the pics.

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

Hey WasabiP! Congrats on your new doll. I hope she comes home soon.

I would agree the tan skin is a best seller and yes they're going to market the heck out of it which they should. Lets reverse the situation. If all everyone saw posted was a majority of pink, natural and white skin tones, could they make a $2K+ decision based on a small swatch and some older pics of dolls other than what they wanted? If tan was rarely shown then I'm thinking they might be in the same boat. :D The pro sets are amazing and there are some awesome amateur photographers behind the camera that make their ladies shine but in some cases what you see is not what you get. The skin tone in the pics will never be 100%, I know that but give us a little taste of the creamy side of WM Dolls. :whistle: OK, I'm coming down off my soap box. :P

Ok back on topic. I'd love to see WM Dolls showcase a couple other skin tones with some professional sets for those of us who might like the fairer skin.

Thanks WM Dolls for your consideration.

ramenexpert
Ex-Member

Post by ramenexpert »

I know. I actually wanted a black girl. Not very dark but sort of like half white half black mix. You know what I mean.

ramenexpert
Ex-Member

Post by ramenexpert »

I think the Chinese manufacturer should take this thread seriously. Because in China they say being white or pale is the most beautiful. but in America some like it dark. so lots of very beautiful pale white girls would get themselves tanned by tanning machine or by going to the beach to get tanned. This is not China. In America some guys like darker girls. I wanted to purchase a black doll that's made with TPE material but they don't offer it.

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

ramenexpert wrote:I wanted to purchase a black doll that's made with TPE material but they don't offer it.
WM Dolls make some amazing Black/Latino skin tone dolls so you're all set. Have a look at Real Love Sex Dolls website as mentioned in another thread. I think the tan would be that mix you're looking for. Not to dark but not to light.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=70793
ramenexpert wrote:I think the Chinese manufacturer should take this thread seriously. Because in China they say being white or pale is the most beautiful. but in America some like it dark. so lots of very beautiful pale white girls would get themselves tanned by tanning machine or by going to the beach to get tanned. This is not China.
This isn’t about cultural differences in what is perceived as beautiful nor is it about America liking dark skin. When it comes to these dolls, WM Dolls has done a wonderful job showing their tan and darker skin tones. I’m hoping WM Dolls comes thru and portraits some of their lighter skin tones as they have done with the others.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Another advantage of their tan color is that the doll doesn't show dirt and fuzzies quite as easily.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

I personally like the "Pink" color much more than the "tan". I think they still offer pink, it's a cooler undertone and while the other tan is cool if you're going for that latino look, the pink tan is a much more Caucasian like tan color
Attachments
TAN
TAN
Tan.jpg (22.41 KiB) Viewed 9243 times
PINK
PINK
Pink.jpg (22.42 KiB) Viewed 9243 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I can verify that the Tan color does indeed create a Latino look.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

DollAfficionado wrote:I can verify that the Tan color does indeed create a Latino look.

:thumbs_up:

Tan tone kind of has that really bronze look some people get when tanning a lot. It's not a bad tone at all but really a warmer dark tan tone

I like this chart for comparisons sake although it doesn't follow WM skin tones much. The "Tan" tone is very much like the Bronze on the chart.

Maybe someday TPE doll manufactures will increase the number of standardized skin tones they have. Right now they have like only 4 or 5 perhaps. But if you look at this chart there are so many more options
Attachments
Dermaflage-article-color-chart-v5.jpg
Dermaflage-article-color-chart-v5.jpg (160.62 KiB) Viewed 9184 times

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

DollAfficionado wrote:I can verify that the Tan color does indeed create a Latino look.
Hey D.A. thanks for confirming the latino darkness factor and good point on hiding fuzzies and dirt. I'll keep that in mind.
dollguy13 wrote: Tan tone kind of has that really bronze look some people get when tanning a lot. It's not a bad tone at all but really a warmer dark tan tone

I like this chart for comparisons sake although it doesn't follow WM skin tones much. The "Tan" tone is very much like the Bronze on the chart.
Thanks for the tone chart Dollguy. I'd love to see a lighter tan from WM like the medium cool or cool tones.

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

Ok this is what I was looking for even if its the 155cm but at least it shows "Natural" vs "Tan" and "White" vs "Tan". Not much difference between white and natural. Thank you Dollstudio!

Hey WM Dolls (if you're reading this) - Can you do a similar comparison with the 140cm doll and have a line up of all the skin tones available so we can see the color difference? PM Sent.
Attachments
a side-by-side of WM's 155 cm doll; in "brown" skin tone (left), and in "natural" skin tone (right):
a side-by-side of WM's 155 cm doll; in "brown" skin tone (left), and in "natural" skin tone (right):
wm-dolls-155-skin-tones-1691-dollstudio.JPG (173.78 KiB) Viewed 9145 times
Tan
Tan
wm-dolls-155-skin-tones-1758-dollstudio.JPG (423.88 KiB) Viewed 9145 times
White
White
wm-dolls-155-skin-tones-1757-dollstudio.JPG (380.09 KiB) Viewed 9145 times
White (left) Tan (right)
White (left) Tan (right)
wm-dolls-155-skin-tones-1756-dollstudio.JPG (504.29 KiB) Viewed 9145 times
White (left) Tan (right)
White (left) Tan (right)
wm-dolls-155-skin-tones-1754-dollstudio.JPG (561.3 KiB) Viewed 9145 times
White (left) Tan (right)
White (left) Tan (right)
wm-dolls-155-skin-tones-1756-dollstudio.JPG (504.29 KiB) Viewed 9145 times

Sorrelli
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sorrelli »

I'm ready to buy a WM Doll 155cm TPE but I'm having difficulty deciding on the skin tone. I don't like brown nipples and brown vaginas, so I doubt I'll buy the tan. I prefer pink nipples and vaginas, but I can't find any pictures of the dolls in "natural" skin color or "white" skin color. As others have already mentioned on this thread, the resellers are all posting the same pictures and they are all "tan". Personally, I think every seller should provide pictures of each doll in every skin tone. Not only would it make the buying process easier, it would prevent after-purchase complaints. So please, WM Dolls or any resellers of WM Dolls; will you post some pictures of the 155cm TPE in "natural" and "white"? Thanks in advance.

BillySixGun

Re: WM - Is there a skin tone other than tan? - Update from

Post by BillySixGun »

Sorrelli wrote:So please, WM Dolls or any resellers of WM Dolls; will you post some pictures of the 155cm TPE in "natural" and "white"? Thanks in advance.
Hi Sorrelli - The pics I posted above are exactly what you're looking for 155cm in Natural and White. Also, if you jump over to Dollstudio here on TDF they have the exact pictures and a similar thread that I found. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=66791

Update: WM Dolls PM'd me and said they don't have any side by side pics at the moment but will request some from the factory. They said maybe 4-5 color combos so I'm thinking that means White, Pink, Natural, Tan and Black? They didnt give an ETA so we'll have to wait and see but they're considering the request and hopefully we'll see something soon. :multi:

I'll update as I get more info.

INFORMATIONS