www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first, anticipation is killing me

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Shooter28
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Ordered my first, anticipation is killing me

Post by Shooter28 »

I Ordered the 140cm through Candy18 a few days ago and the wait is killing me. They were very good about accommodations for shipment however they haven't supplied me with a time line or schedule of any sorts. Any suggestions for what to do while I wait? I've already ordered some clothes, they'll arrive next week.

DollAfficionado

Re: Ordered my first, anticipation is killing me

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congratulations!

What to do while you wait?

Focus on getting all your mundane life tasks completely done, so you have nothing to do but enjoy your doll when she arrives.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Shooter28 wrote:I Ordered the 140cm through Candy18 a few days ago and the wait is killing me. They were very good about accommodations for shipment however they haven't supplied me with a time line or schedule of any sorts. Any suggestions for what to do while I wait? I've already ordered some clothes, they'll arrive next week.

Haha Shooter, welcome to club, it's terrible isn't it, I was going crazy waiting the 22 days for my Lettie to arrive (and not to mention paranoid about shipping and customs), seemed like 3 months... but oh my, when she arrives you will forget the wait and simply enjoy enjoy enjoy.... :) :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have felt your pain man. Had to wait about 2 months for my lady. Don't worry, she will get to you....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

bratistuta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bratistuta »

My doll took 28 days exactly to arrive. It is a painful wait indeed. Good luck and hope its a quick wait for you!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hi Shooter, you are so very not alone in feeling this way. Don't worry, when she arrives you will see how worth the wait was.
DollAfficionado wrote:Congratulations!

What to do while you wait?

Focus on getting all your mundane life tasks completely done, so you have nothing to do but enjoy your doll when she arrives.
This is very good advice. Trouble is I have a couple of years of housework/gardening still waiting to be done. :whistle:

Dees Man

Doll-I-Am

Post by Doll-I-Am »

I ordered a doll about a week ago. I've been reading up on what I'm gonna have to do to maintain and care for her and ordering products related to that. But I'm pretty much done with that so...only about 2 or 3 weeks to go... :uhoh:

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

Since misery loves company, I ordered a doll that delivered on Monday, and haven't been able to open the box yet. Then I was supposed to have the house to myself this Saturday, but my wife woke up sick this morning and it looks like her plans are changing and she'll be home instead.

I'm dying! I knew my doll time would be limited, being married and keeping the doll private, but the honeymoon phase is going to really test my patience. And it hasn't even begun lol.

INFORMATIONS