www.wmdolls.com

Greatest hobby ever!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JohnnyDollman1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Greatest hobby ever!

Post by JohnnyDollman1 »

I am new to the doll world, but I already realize it is the best hobby ever! I just received a 140 cm TPE doll that I am delighted with! I have waited my entire life for something like this. I like it so much that I want to know how to get into the business of selling them;It is a product I truly believe in. I am anxious to share pics of my doll (I have already spent more money than I would have liked buying accessories for it such as wigs and clothes.)

That brings me to a forum user's question: I have never been the member of a forum, I am not quite sure how to post photos here...

Anyway i look forward to giving feedback, getting feedback, and sharing pictures of my beautiful doll..

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Greatest hobby ever!

Post by jiayi »

Hi JD1! Please go to the Welcome Page http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 Most of your questions should be answered there.
Regards,
Jiayi

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I agree this is an incredible hobby and awesome time to be young and live to experience such angelic creatures

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Yes, this is a hobby that you can really get into.

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Damn right it's the greatest hobby ever!
The caboose is much easier to get into than the one on my model train :wink:

wookee13

Post by wookee13 »

I agree, this hobby will consume your time and wallet like no other, the rewards are endless tho so welcome aboard ...

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome to the show!
I bought the camera first so my doll and all that goes with her get filed under "Photography Expences". lol
Just remember when posting pictures to upload in reverse order. I.e. the last photo in a series first.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, JohnnyDollman1!

This is indeed one of the best and most rewarding hobbies available.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Welcome. The doll world has greatly increased since the old days. Many more manufactures and many vendors. though there is more to choose from the world is still small. Unless you plan on world service. Good luck.

Enjoy the circus lol. ( I do )

JohnnyDollman1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JohnnyDollman1 »

Wow, what a response. i like it here for sure. I didn't expect this incidentally, to find something so incredible!! I just bought another wig for my doll (god she is incredibly beautiful!!). I decided to try her as a blondie!! She is so beautiful. I can't wait until i am no longer a 'newbie' and i can share pictures of her.
What a lifetime dream come true!! This goes way beyond the 'sex'(which no joke is the best you can have as far as i'm concerned), Ever since i was a pubescent teenager I have dreamed of such a product. I am not a bad looking man, I have been married twice, and I have three beautiful children who are all grown now, and this hobby is perfect because I have 'been there, done that".
I now frequent thrift stores, 'The DollarTree' for makeup and other accessories, and a year-round halloween store that sells good quality wigs. I get strange looks at walmart buying girls clothes in the 'size 8-9'. Anyway, I love to dress her, put makeup on her, and take pictures of her. I love it so much I want to sell them, because it is a product I whole-heartedly believe in.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome JD1!

Ah being bitten by the dolly bug is the best. You are so right. This is indeed the best hobby ever. TDF is the best hobby forum too.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Ditto to that! I finally got my girl March 25th. Wow! What a truly wonderful and life changing event. I am totally nuts over her and she has improved my world by leaps and bounds. I also feel so lucky to find so many other folks who get it. What a super combination! I wish everyone had a doll - the world would be a lot more joyous and fun place!

ramenexpert
Ex-Member

Post by ramenexpert »

I am also not a bad looking man. I am rich too. Living in a mansion in the bay area. I have 2 dolls. Why do I prefer dolls over real women? Well they are convenient. They don't complain. They suck my dick as long as I wish. They don't spend my money. They don't ask for a divorce.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The investment might be pretty high sometimes in this hobby, but the returns are even higher, no other hobby has ever made me so happy :D Yes I agree this is the Greatest Hobby Ever!

happychappy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by happychappy »

Hi, I am a newbie to the forum scene as well, but I am finding a nice bunch of guys who are very helpful.

INFORMATIONS