www.wmdolls.com

165cm vs 163cm WM doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Hourai
Apprentice
Apprentice

165cm vs 163cm WM doll

Post by Hourai »

Hello!

I am a little confused about the difference between the 165cm and the 163cm WM doll, as well as the possible head options. The WM doll homepage doesn't list the 165cm doll at all and has only few heads available.

As far as I understood the 165cm is 78/53/77 and weighs 30kg while the 163cm is 82/62/82cm and weighs 32kg. Are there any other diffferences regarding skeleton, build quality or other improvements between the two?

Many thanks!

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 165cm vs 163cm WM doll

Post by amytyl »

I've been waiting for someone with both to comment, but from pictures it seems like they shaved weight off of the thighs, torso & calves to make her lighter and taller. My WM 163 was my favorite because the proportions were "just right ".
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Hourai
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hourai »

I have contacted WM and they confirmed there are no further differences between the dolls. The 165cm is the newer model, as you said it is a bit thinner and therefore lighter.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Good to know.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

bratistuta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bratistuta »

Received my 165cm WM doll today and she is indeed pretty slim. At 30kg she is still a fair weight though. I will be posting some pictures soon.

INFORMATIONS