www.wmdolls.com

Suggestion To Permanently Color TPE skin (Nipples, Labia)???

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Suggestion To Permanently Color TPE skin (Nipples, Labia)???

Post by tubbienine »

What substance can be suggested from experience to permanently pigment nipples and labia on a TPE doll? I want to color my 140cm doll in these areas but I don't want it to come off in use. Any suggestions from actual successful experience or from manufacturer experience?

T9

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Suggestion To Permanently Color TPE skin (Nipples, Labia

Post by samara78 »

Can't comment on permanant makeup. Long lasting makeup is powder and reapplied over and over will defininately stain her. You could try staining her in those areas with a carefully applied liquid clothing dye like rit. Comes in many colors. Use at your own risk.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Greyling

Re: Suggestion To Permanently Color TPE skin (Nipples, Labia

Post by Greyling »

Search the forums for the word stain. Someone posted a formula for staining a tpe doll with something made out of tea, I think.with directions and pictures.

INFORMATIONS