www.wmdolls.com

I can't decide which head...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Nomadic01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I can't decide which head...

Post by Nomadic01 »

Hello. I've been lurking here for a while but am still relatively new to the forum. I have finally decided on a WM 163 for my first doll. While many of the WM faces are very pretty I was hoping to find something similar to this. I can't decide which ones look similar if any or just to go with something different but still attractive. I like the #56 for instance but I don't want to settle for it if there is something close to my ideal. Maybe some of you that have seen some of the faces in person could help?
Attachments
Eliza-taylor-cotter-362321.jpg
Eliza-taylor-cotter-362321.jpg (390.43 KiB) Viewed 1389 times

DollsFrance
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: I can't decide which head...

Post by DollsFrance »

How about head #51 ?
Kalisy02.jpg
Kalisy02.jpg (141.43 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
Kalisy12.jpg
Kalisy12.jpg (80.93 KiB) Viewed 1355 times
Edit: it's head 51, not 52 :)

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Not a perfect match but a very good likeness.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Nomadic01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nomadic01 »

I actually just saw the Shael elf head. It looks to be a better match to me. Is it possible to get it without the elf ears? Or maybe modify it? Or just a wig that covers them?

INFORMATIONS