www.wmdolls.com

anyone got a 100cm jadyn ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
goodguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

anyone got a 100cm jadyn ?

Post by goodguy »

hi I'm thinking of getting a 100cm Jayden doll, has any one got one and can post some pictures please? as I'm interested to see what one really looks like rather the official posed pictures. thanks in advance :D

DollAfficionado

Re: anyone got a 100cm jadyn ?

Post by DollAfficionado »

There are lots of pics of 100cm dolls in the vendor sections. The 100cm is great for storage and ease of use; however, it should be emphasized that the small size is hard to fully conceive from pictures. If a small doll meets your needs and you are okay with a small doll, then they are great. Just note that lots of members have purchased them & immediately put them up for sale because they were too small for them. Having said that, lots of other members really enjoy them. I cannot really fully get myself into a small doll, but I would have loved to have one of these during my college years.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

I have a Jadyn brand new 3 weeks old. Pm me and i will let u know about her and extra items i purchased with her.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

goodguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by goodguy »

DollAfficionado wrote:There are lots of pics of 100cm dolls in the vendor sections. The 100cm is great for storage and ease of use; however, it should be emphasized that the small size is hard to fully conceive from pictures. If a small doll meets your needs and you are okay with a small doll, then they are great. Just note that lots of members have purchased them & immediately put them up for sale because they were too small for them. Having said that, lots of other members really enjoy them. I cannot really fully get myself into a small doll, but I would have loved to have one of these during my college years.
good info mate thanks

goodguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by goodguy »

Marko1 wrote:I have a Jadyn brand new 3 weeks old. Pm me and i will let u know about her and extra items i purchased with her.
can not do as I'm a new member thanks thou :D

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

goodguy wrote:
Marko1 wrote:I have a Jadyn brand new 3 weeks old. Pm me and i will let u know about her and extra items i purchased with her.
can not do as I'm a new member thanks thou :D
I forgot your new. I was going to list her in the for sale section but have no time to take pics. She is natural skin and I have 3 extra wigs. My Jadyn has never been used so I'm asking 600.00, l paid 1300.00. Also in perfect condition.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Daria
Doll
Doll

Post by Daria »

There are lots of us.
See my timeline link below. The timeline also has a link to a review scooter did.
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

INFORMATIONS