www.wmdolls.com

Standing Feet vs Regular Feet

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MrExcited
Apprentice
Apprentice

Standing Feet vs Regular Feet

Post by MrExcited »

Hello all,

I continue to gather information to make this dream a reality, I would like to bring up the subject of the the different feet options on the 140cm dolls.

Aside from the obvious, I would like to know the advantages and or disadvantages of the Stand Up Foot vs the Regular Foot.

I think it would be really cool if the doll can stand on her own.
I understand there are certain parameters/limitations to this ability, I would really like to know what those parameters are.
I also read the the Stand Up Foot is not recommended for prolonged standing......OK
There is also what appears to be the 3 balance points for the foot poking out of the sole of the foot, which is somewhat unsightly.
I really need more information on this foot.

Now on the Regular Foot I read that standing the doll up on it's feet can cause the internal skeleton to damage the feet under it's own weight.
Is this true? That would suck!
The regular feet seem much more attractive aesthetically, but I'm concerned with their durability.

Of course this topic comes up because I also like a bit of foot play, so I wonder which feet would feel more realistic during this type of play.
The Regular Foot would certainly look more realistic, but I'm sure the Stand Up Foot has a different internal structure so it may or may not feel more like a real foot.

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

M.E.

DollAfficionado

Re: Standing Feet vs Regular Feet

Post by DollAfficionado »

If you are really into doll photography, I would get the standing feet for certain as it really opens up lots of new photographic options.

If your doll use will be greater than 50% for sex, then you may want to pass on the standing foot option in favor of better sex positioning.

It just depends upon the primary purpose for which you will own the doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Standing Feet vs Regular Feet

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

I just received my 136cm WM doll. Apparently the standing foot is standard and not a $70 option as listed on many vendors websites. Mine will mostly be wearing shoes however I too greatly appreciate some foot play. Moreover, those metal studs on her sole are a little unsightly but also seem to be a point of weakness and site for TPE tears/damage.

Iam considering experimenting with loc-tight and non-silicone RTV sealant.

Has anyone devised a way to reinforce and cosmetically improve these dolls sweet soles?

INFORMATIONS