www.wmdolls.com

Homemade closet hanger kit . Cost $5. Photos and detail.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ramenexpert
Ex-Member

Homemade closet hanger kit . Cost $5. Photos and detail.

Post by ramenexpert »

I bought a M 16 bolt that's about 2 and a half inches long for $2.40. A washer that's a little big for M 16 bolt costed 80 cents.. And 2 feet of copper wire costed $2,.

Wrap the copper wire around the bolt and then fasten it with the washer. Make a loop with the copper wire so you can hang it on a hook in your closet.
Attachments
FILE0046.JPG
FILE0046.JPG (863.67 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
FILE0045.JPG
FILE0045.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1045 times

ramenexpert
Ex-Member

Re: Homemade closet hanger kit . Cost $5. Photos and detail

Post by ramenexpert »

Trust me this is the best way to store these sex dolls. If you allow it to stand on the feet it will damage the feet within a day. If you store it in a box the butt or the tits would be flattened in months. Better to hang it inside your closet. This can never go wrong. Plus the closet is dark. Sunlight would cause the liquid inside your4 doll to evaporate and it will crack the flesh of the doll.

DollAfficionado

Re: Homemade closet hanger kit . Cost $5. Photos and detail

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice do-it-yourself solution.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS