www.wmdolls.com

Introducing... Lettie (Colette)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DollAfficionado

Re: Introducing... Lettie (Colette)

Post by DollAfficionado »

Looking forward to seeing more of her :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Cyberdoll wrote:Yeah bro, really nice cam shot! And very pretty face! Which doll and head is this?
Hi Cyber, it's a WM140cm, Head 36 (Angel/Katie)...

cheers.

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

VegasBill wrote:Hi all.

This is my Lettie.

Purchased via --Non-verified Vendor--, who were very good throughout and communication was very good. I know they are not on the Approved Vendor list yet but a shout out for them, excellent , and they helped me sort out the delivery issues, thank you...

After settling in, having been thrown about and delayed by Customs (See Clearance Delay - Import Grrrrrr) , she had a shower and got some TLC, and then she was a lot happier to be home..

Only arrived yesterday so more pics to follow., but I could not resist posting this picture, the first thing I saw when I woke up this morning.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sorry... Vendor was Customdolls .co .uk - very good experience with them

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Congrats ! She looks great in that shot

INFORMATIONS