www.wmdolls.com

2016 New Dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 2016 New Dolls

Post by Doc Brown »

DollAfficionado wrote:Yes. Once you start going over 50 pounds, you need to have good physical strength in order to not kill your back.
Which is why a 140 is so nice.
No sense of having a hot doll to sex up if you slip a disk getting her ready!

No slight on larger dolls, just some of us old farts can't throw 'em around like you young bucks!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I'm starting to head into old fart territory, and I can definitely feel it when lifting my heavier dolls.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

mbyte78
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mbyte78 »

Soft joints on all dolls would be a nice option.

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

These were my suggestions to ORDOLL...

Jiggly Bubble Butts

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=224&t=65426

When are Chinese manufactures going to even start taking pictures of their dolls ass?

I need bubble butts in my life.

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

Doc Brown wrote:
DollAfficionado wrote:Yes. Once you start going over 50 pounds, you need to have good physical strength in order to not kill your back.

No slight on larger dolls, just some of us old farts can't throw 'em around like you young bucks!
That's why I think the WM125 is the best of both worlds. Only 44lbs but not too small like the 120cm and under dolls and yet with an adult look and feel. An adult body, not a petite teen or pre-teen like body. And the best part? She can still wear adult classic high heel pumps and lingerie/stripper outfits. :mrgreen: After a year of going around in circles I'm going back to the WM125. Can't wait. My former WM125 model babe. :mrgreen:
Attachments
100_2391.JPG
100_2391.JPG (367.8 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
100_2449.JPG
100_2449.JPG (287.33 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
100_2414.JPG
100_2414.JPG (303.94 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doc Brown »

Cyberdoll wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:

That's why I think the WM125 is the best of both worlds. Only 44lbs but not too small like the 120cm and under dolls and yet with an adult look and feel. An adult body, not a petite teen or pre-teen like body. And the best part? She can still wear adult classic high heel pumps and lingerie/stripper outfits. :mrgreen: After a year of going around in circles I'm going back to the WM125. Can't wait. My former WM125 model babe. :mrgreen:
NICE!!! :multi:

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

I think new heads should be made so you can have a normal blow job, and not have it curve upwards do avoid the screw that goes to neck. It feels awkward and makes 69 not possible.

Trailboss

Post by Trailboss »

Narrow waist with wide hips and thick thighs. Check the movie "Mars needs Moms";) Long legs, big hips, narrow waist ... With a nice set of 36 C's. Wow!

Italian_Dreamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Italian_Dreamer »

tootsie wrote:In this year I HOPE to see some improved dolls. Here is a list of what we want WM and all TPE mfer's to release.

- Vagina & Anus placed correct
- "A" cup breasts
- "booty" butt
- European/Caucasian heads

Until any of those improvements or designs come out I will buy.

If any one else would like to add something, please feel free.
I agree at all with you, and add a more light weight goal :)
For me the weight is very important... 125cm have only 20 kg, booty butt and A cup, but IMHO is too little, then I stay with 140 smaller breast body, at the moment.
THANKS
To Brigitte's Husband because - after the wonderful meeting 2015 - I never ever would be come back to home without his help!!!!

I'm waiting my first doll: WMDolls 140cm smaller breasts with face #35 closed eyes in natural skin tone, she will called Nuvola (cloud in italian)

Italian_Dreamer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Italian_Dreamer »

Cyberdoll wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:

I totally agree with your opinion, but, living in Spain, I have fear that a doll only 125 cm could put me in a seriously problems with legal issues concerning "child apparence" :?
THANKS
To Brigitte's Husband because - after the wonderful meeting 2015 - I never ever would be come back to home without his help!!!!

I'm waiting my first doll: WMDolls 140cm smaller breasts with face #35 closed eyes in natural skin tone, she will called Nuvola (cloud in italian)

crmbond

Post by crmbond »

Custom nipple and areola options (i.e., larger).

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Thank you all for your input. We are planning even more releases for 2016 and we are still working on doll types requested last year here on TDF so we do listen to you :) We also work on many heads.

crmbond

Post by crmbond »

Thanks for the new areola options! I agree with those who would like the option for more anatomically correct orifices.

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

This is what i would like to see. Maybe it's just me. But if this head came out, i would buy immediately.

Krystal Boyd (aka Anjelica)

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

UPDATE!

I am very impressed with WM dolls and their releases for 2016 so far. You guys are doing fantastic work!

You make toot a very happy doll owner :)

INFORMATIONS