www.wmdolls.com

Buying doll from eBay

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
S_meister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Buying doll from eBay

Post by S_meister »

Ok, so it is repairable? I went searching online for repair kits and found this one: http://www.realistic-love-doll.com/prod ... love-doll/
They said it includes some TPE pieces but I'm not sure if they provide the soldering iron to melt them or if I'll just use the glue. I have a radio shack soldering iron which melts solder but no temperature adjustment. That won't work? Have you had any experience with repairs like these?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You will need to use solvent and aplly a peice cut into the proper shape. Use a tooth pic to do this. Or you may use too much. If you go the route of using a dollar store soldering iron (1 dollar at most american dollar stores) you will want to do this outside or in a well ventilated area.
If you need any help feel free to pm.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If you go out and buy a 6 volt battery soldering iron using 4 AA batteries then instead of using Alkaline batteries which are 1.5 V each you use NiCad or NiMH rechargeable cells which are 1.2V each you run the soldering iron on 4.8V rather than 6V. This achieves the right temperature. I have done it.

These soldering irons are widely available and you'll find them on ebay too. Just look up "battery soldering iron".

Using the tip and side of the tip you can melt clean the edges of the wound and weld the new material in. You can use the soldering iron to melt, weld, cut and mould or sculpture the material and can do a good job.

My previous TPE lady who came to me third hand had injuries around her private parts. I tried Cyanolacrylate but forming a hard surface in the join was unacceptable there. Noting that the glue smells of acetone I tried a drop and it melted the TPE and I expected a join but in fact I used too much so it started to go in the direction of the end of the finger in your photo. That glue has to be a smear of liquid, not a drop. Having made a mess I had no alternative but to go the soldering iron melting route and it was satisfyingly successful.

I sold that doll to someone 9 months ago and he's still very happy with her.

So it's possible and you can do a good job. Currently there's a TPE doll for sale in the For Sale section with an armpit injury and some lumps of TPE stuffed in there with glue in a most disfiguring way. Use of the soldering iron technique would solve all those problems.

Best wishes

Harem

S_meister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by S_meister »

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes

That's great.

I've also heard of people making up a TPE glue using a piece of TPE dissolved in Xylol to make a saturated solution and this binds new TPE into old TPE without such corrosive tendency, but in the first instance where TPE needs new material, the soldering iron technique is the best.

Best wishes

Harem

S_meister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by S_meister »

I'm waiting on the kit to arrive right now. In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone had any tips for putting on lipstick. I've been having no luck with regular lipstick as it tends to clump together and make a mess. What has been working though is eyeshadow and a damp q-tip to even everything out. Any other suggestions?

S_meister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by S_meister »

I got the kit. Had to use a combination of the provided TPE block and soldering iron. I had a regular A/C iron so I used that. I understand by what you guys meant to use the 4.6V instead of 6V to reduce the power. However, it got the job done, just had to use almost brush like strokes very lightly to even everything out. Some of the wires were also coming loose in the fingers so I had to do some surgery and resecure them.

Post surgery:

It works!

Game time!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Happy things workedbout well for you. Very nice job on her finger.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Well done!

It shows what's possible!

Best wishes

Harem

S_meister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by S_meister »

So the eyebrows started to rub off and I read on the forum that it's ok to use the glue on real human hair ones. So I got them but I'm not sure which glue to use. I don't want to use the TPE welding glue nor nail glue. Any suggestions?

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Hey meister, thanks for posting your doll here. She is beautiful.

About the soldering repair, did you touch the TPE surface with the tip and then smoothed it out that way?

As for eyebrows I recommend to use a black charcoal pencil and draw in the eyebrows I believe that is what the mfer's use.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you can not find what my mentor above has mentioned, PM me, I was thinking about getting a doll that was in poor shape and before doing so, experimented by mixing some real doll tan mix ( Thank you starion) with clear GE silicon mix to fill in a gap in a spare piece of TPE I had and IT WORKED!
Not as soft of course.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

S_meister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by S_meister »

I did smooth everything out with a soldering iron. I already bought the eyebrows which came in yesterday and read today that people apply them with eyelash glue so I tried that. Seemed to work.

S_meister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by S_meister »

I'm seeing black spots all over her vagina, is that mold? I can't wipe it off or anything. What should I do to remove them?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Black spots can be either rust coming out or if mold, try using hydrogen peroxide which will both bleach and sterilise.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS