www.wmdolls.com

100 cm anal tear issues

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: 100 cm anal tear issues

Post by rubherkitty »

mykim wrote: It should be a simple fix.
Like make another mold?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Oh, yeahhhhhh. One of those pictures is my own!

I can attest, this was a factory flaw. The tear going towards the crack is what I ultimately just chalked back to cheap labor. True, $1300 is a lot of money, but these TPE dolls are still the low-end spectrum of dolls in production, given that the high-end spectrum soars upwards $8,000...). Of course, this tearing was not caused by myself as I'm nowhere near the girth needed to cause it, even though I secretly wish I was!

But after gawking at it after the initial unboxing, I didn't really think much about it after that. Aesthetically, yeah it's pretty fugly and can ruin a booty photo. I made a mental note of this the moment I unboxed and inspected the doll, something along the lines of "Ugh..., that doesn't look very appealing..."
But I got past it because, sexually, it performed well enough.

There is indeed an extra thin flab of skin left over from post production that was never trimmed off, along with a tear upwards into the crack of the buttocks. Kind of like a hymen, but not entirely sealed. Anyone with a sturdy enough hand can remedy this by trimming it themselves with the proper sharp cutting tool. But the tear will require some skill and appropriate mending chemicals to repair.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

As mentioned, the anal feature was a add on design. They probably had to angle the anal core mold up sharply to make it work thus leaving a thin wall on the upper edge.
So, that's probably just the way it's going to be. Maybe order a doll w/ out anal if you don't want that. Not likely they are going to mfg'r a new mold to make the anal entry better, but you never know. This model is very popular.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mykim

Post by mykim »

rubherkitty wrote:
mykim wrote: It should be a simple fix.
Like make another mold?
well, they did modify the mold to add anal and a smaller boobed version so maybe they can modify it again to correct this flaw
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Anal openings are not usually going to survive regular use for very long, not even on silicone dolls.

FACT: When you put something that is anywhere from 1.5 inches to 2 inches in diameter into a hole that is about 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch in diameter, there will be tearing.

Doll buttholes should be for lickin' and for lookin', and not for stickin' yer dick in.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

mykim

Post by mykim »

deadpringle wrote:Anal openings are not usually going to survive regular use for very long, not even on silicone dolls.

FACT: When you put something that is anywhere from 1.5 inches to 2 inches in diameter into a hole that is about 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch in diameter, there will be tearing.

Doll buttholes should be for lickin' and for lookin', and not for stickin' yer dick in.
If I were to buy this doll, I would not be using the anal feature. But I am just worried that it will still develop tears from re-positioning the legs.
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

mykim wrote:
deadpringle wrote:Anal openings are not usually going to survive regular use for very long, not even on silicone dolls.

If I were to buy this doll, I would not be using the anal feature. But I am just worried that it will still develop tears from re-positioning the legs.
They key is to just be as gentle as possible, with any doll. The gentler and slower you take things, the easier it is to avoid damage.

Rocco1

Post by Rocco1 »

Do the larger TPE dolls have this same flaw/issue or is it just the 100cm dolls?

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Rocco1 wrote:Do the larger TPE dolls have this same flaw/issue or is it just the 100cm dolls?
DS dolls are made with platinum-cured silicone, and their anal openings will experience tearing as well. However, it doesn't occur like it did for this doll. It will occur around the rim of the anus.

But I still stand by my point - smaller openings will eventually tear with use, which is why I recommend against performing anal sex, unless the doll has a wider opening.

ie: Don't let this prevent you from buying a TPE doll if you really want one (so many of them are just drop-dead gorgeous!). However, I do recommend that you read reviews posted by members of TPE dolls which they have purchased so that you know what you should and shouldn't do.

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

Agreed,they should fix.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

mykim wrote:$1400 is not cheap. for that money I can get a fully decked out PC or a nice monitor. also, i did own a $4000 ruby13 doll once, but it was not as soft as I wanted it to be. ended up selling it on this forum. Since then that doll has been resold many times and the funny thing is, that expensive silicone doll also ended up getting a tear in the anus.

It seems that only the tpe dolls with the hollow boob feature offer a new level of softness. I just cannot justify spending more than 3k on a silicone doll that is not even that soft
True, $1400 can buy you a lot, but not in doll terms. For a full body doll, this is the cheap end of the spectrum, but it shouldn't mean a manufacturing flaw so bad that you can't use the doll for it's intended purpose.

Not true about the hollow boob thing BTW, i know for a fact the JM Doll silicone 110 and 117 bodies and possibly others in the range have hollow gel filled boobs that are wonderfully quishy.

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

mykim

Post by mykim »

does this doll have these tear issues near the crotch? The doll in this video has some nasty stretch marks/tears in that area.
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

that's more like a general TPE thing. It's either a post manufacture thing or the skin melded in that area for being compressed for a good amount of time.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

mykim

Post by mykim »

so i guess tpe just disintegrates after 1 month of use.
Dolls I own
Sanhui 105cm

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

I've seen a good number of members with this model and none of them are even close to the "poor" condition this doll is in...*especially, w/in the described span of time.

all I can say about this vid is that I question their experience w/ dolls. first doll?

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

INFORMATIONS