www.wmdolls.com

100cm WM Dolls Neck bolt strong enough for hanging?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 100cm WM Dolls Neck bolt strong enough for hanging?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Real Love Sex Dolls is happy to announce that we have been awarded WM Doll's endorsement for our Closet Bar Suspension Kit! http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/closet- ... cessories/

WM Dolls has performed their own private testing of the CBS Kit with complete success. That, along with the fact that there as not been a single reported problem from customers over the past year gave them the confidence to wholeheartedly give their endorsement for the Closet Bar Suspension Kit (CBS Kit)!

WM Dolls has deemed the CBS Kit to be a safe storage and maintenance method for WM Dolls size 100cm and above.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Real Love Sex Dolls is happy to announce that we have been awarded WM Doll's endorsement for our Closet Bar Suspension Kit! http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/closet- ... cessories/

WM Dolls has performed their own private testing of the CBS Kit with complete success. That, along with the fact that there as not been a single reported problem from customers over the past year gave them the confidence to wholeheartedly give their endorsement for the Closet Bar Suspension Kit (CBS Kit)!

WM Dolls has deemed the CBS Kit to be a safe storage and maintenance method for WM Dolls size 100cm and above.

Yes we are approval Real Love Sex Dolls this Real Love Sex Dolls this Closet Bar Suspension Kit . before we approval this CBD Kit we are testing in our factory also 2 month and that is ok . so now we can approval this CBD Kit is working for our 100cm and above doll store.

dallonoh
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dallonoh »

Happy to see this as it makes more sense and convenience to horizontal storage, IMO.

I'm curious if anybody has tested this with a YLD body (I understand this might not be recommended, but is it possible?). I've seen people interchanging the heads, so would this bolt solution also work for YL dolls?

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thank you for running the test. 2 months hanging and no damage to the doll will inspire confidence in this storage solution.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

harlemshk

Post by harlemshk »

I'm wondering why it's a no no to use the neck bolt to hang, but it's okay to screw an eye bolt into the same place the neck bolt was?
Am I missing something?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

harlemshk wrote:I'm wondering why it's a no no to use the neck bolt to hang, but it's okay to screw an eye bolt into the same place the neck bolt was?
Am I missing something?
Because an eye bolt is made of solid forged steel and is meant to bear weight. The neck pipe is a hollow small pipe that is not at all meant to bear weight.

The second part of the CBS Kit which works with the eye bolt is the hanging strap with hook, which is also designed and tested to bear weight. This also keeps the weight evenly distributed without any stress on the doll as it allows for 360 degree rotation for dressing and maintenance.

The CBS Kit is recommended for storage, dressing and maintenance https://reallovesexdolls.com/closet-bar-suspension-kit/

The patented CBS Kit is weight rated, has been heavily tested for a year now on all sizes of WM Dolls and has been proven to be completely safe not only for dressing and maintenance but also for long term doll storage.

Our customers also find it super convenient and easy to use. =)

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

but doesn't your kit still put the stress of the doll hanging on the flexible neck? The weakness in this, if true, is not just the lack of strength of the gooseneck flex pipe but the spot weld of this pipe to the skeleton shoulder bar inside.

Please clarify if your eyebolt is attached to the flex neck pipe and this is how the doll is being hung. I think a stronger, built in eye bolt like Real Dolls have , should be standard with a nut flush with the back skin and the option to insert a male-thread eye bolt for hanging. This hopefully, will be something future dolls will have. No doll should be supported by the neck the way these dolls are made.

INFORMATIONS