www.wmdolls.com

Skin Tone Comparison (Help)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sinister_one

Skin Tone Comparison (Help)

Post by sinister_one »

So i am interested in eventually (hopefully soon) getting a doll from WM. But i want to see if people can show nice quality pics of each skin tone color. Not sure what color i want yet (or which model), so hopefully seeing a pic of each skin tone, in just some nice natural light could help me make my decision better. Thanks

sinister_one

Re: Skin Tone Comparison (Help)

Post by sinister_one »

Can anyone help. Post a nice picture of your doll and tell what color it is (pale, pink, natural or tan/brown). I am trying to see what color i would like. Thanks

Hudie gongzhu
Doll
Doll

Re: Skin Tone Comparison (Help)

Post by Hudie gongzhu »

I'm a tan skin tone :p the only side by side comparison i can find is from a vendor.

Just scroll down it shows the tan and normal but not the pale. :(
http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/100cm-l ... l-natasha/
Attachments
DSC00096.JPG
DSC00096.JPG (263.55 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
DSC000502.jpg
DSC000502.jpg (311 KiB) Viewed 1352 times
蝴蝶 公主
Húdié Gōngzhǔ
Butterfly Princess

INFORMATIONS