www.wmdolls.com

Which website should I order on?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Maag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Which website should I order on?

Post by Maag »

I've come across two websites now so I wonder if anybody knows, WM-dolls especially, if it matters from where I order.

These are the links I've found:

http://www.wmdolls.com/en/productlist.asp
(as found on this forum)

http://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/
(the first one I found)

Best Wishes.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Which website should I order on?

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi Maag,

The WMdolls website (www.wmdolls.com) is our (the manufacturer) official website. You can order directly from that. We do suggest that you send me a PM, personal message, with your details and we will grant you a discounted price because you are a forum member.

Mysiliconelovedoll and others are trusted resellers of WM Dolls and other brands of dolls and you can also buy from one of those. You will get the same doll.

Maag
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maag »

Hi WM Dolls,

Thank you very much for your quick response, that was reassuring to hear.

I must say, I am really surprised by the fact that your company seems to be the most complete and perfect producer of dolls I have ever seen. Your 100 cm doll is truly what I have been looking for for years now since I sold my Orient Nano. If not already so, I truly belive in your success and domination on the global doll market in the near future.

I hope to be able to order from you very soon.

My best wishes!

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Thank you, that is very kind. The 100 cm doll has been very popular since it's release and seems to have filled a gap in the market. We welcome your business and hope you will be very happy with her, if you purchase one :)

INFORMATIONS