www.wmdolls.com

Poll and Marketing idea for WM: Detachable Waist

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Would you purchase a doll with detachable lower and upper body?

Absolutely, yes! I think having options is a great idea!
23%
No! This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard of!
38%
Yes! Without the possibility of breaking and looks natural.
28%
I'd buy a lower body torso only because I'm an ass and hips man.
2%
I'd buy an upper body torso because I'm a tits and face man.
4%
I'd buy an upper or lower body torso to save $$.
4%

Total votes: 47

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Poll and Marketing idea for WM: Detachable Waist

Post by thelionking »

karpos wrote:I do have to admit I had a hard time choosing the no category, not because I have any desire for the options but because I don't necessarily think the idea is stupid. A no category of nope not interested might have made me feel less guilty about choosing it. I felt like the guy who comes running in and knocks down all the kids sandcastles. I don't think the idea is stupid, I'd just prefer r&d budgets spent on more interesting items (to my opinions of what is important).

-k
Understandable. However, if someone thinks this idea is stupid, I will not be offended. That's why we do polls, to get a feel of the group majority.
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

how do i vote?

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

Absolutely a good idea. I’d definitely be interested in a modular doll, mostly for weight reasons. I’d prefer a full size doll (at least 59 in./150 cm) but they are all too heavy so I’d really welcome a, say, 63 in./160 cm doll delivered in two parts of 28 lbs/12.5 kg.

Another concept could be a doll with removable arms and legs held in place with pins, orderable with or without limbs. It would be easy to maneuver, hide and store and could be used both as a full doll or a torso. Also, those who can't afford a full doll could buy the torso first and the limbs later.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

acrux wrote:Absolutely a good idea. I’d definitely be interested in a modular doll, mostly for weight reasons. I’d prefer a full size doll (at least 59 in./150 cm) but they are all too heavy so I’d really welcome a, say, 63 in./160 cm doll delivered in two parts of 28 lbs/12.5 kg.

Another concept could be a doll with removable arms and legs held in place with pins, orderable with or without limbs. It would be easy to maneuver, hide and store and could be used both as a full doll or a torso. Also, those who can't afford a full doll could buy the torso first and the limbs later.
Finally, someone who is on the same wave length. lol
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

Quantum wrote:how do i vote?
The poll should be at the top or bottom of the page. Can't remember which. Just click on 1 - 4 boxes next to options.
~Simba

nemo
Former Member

Post by nemo »

I voted yes, mainly for weight reasons. I'd even pay extra for a modular variety of a 153 or 163 cm WM doll if that were an option.

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

acrux wrote:Absolutely a good idea. I’d definitely be interested in a modular doll, mostly for weight reasons. I’d prefer a full size doll (at least 59 in./150 cm) but they are all too heavy so I’d really welcome a, say, 63 in./160 cm doll delivered in two parts of 28 lbs/12.5 kg.

This one's been done, sort of, by Orient Doll. Their dolls all used to be like this - a torso with attachments for arms, head, and legs. Usually the torso piece would be made of a softer material than the arms and legs. These days the majority of the dolls they make a full body but they still make some of the modular dolls - I won't include a link because they are pretty borderline pedo, but if you're curious, look up their "petite nano" line.

acrux
Former Member

Post by acrux »

majorperv wrote:

This one's been done, sort of, by Orient Doll. Their dolls all used to be like this - a torso with attachments for arms, head, and legs. Usually the torso piece would be made of a softer material than the arms and legs. These days the majority of the dolls they make a full body but they still make some of the modular dolls - I won't include a link because they are pretty borderline pedo, but if you're curious, look up their "petite nano" line.
Yeah, I have seen Orient’s website and agree with your view, so a petite nano is totally out of the question.

Too bad Abyss discontinued their modular line (re: dollyforme’s thread “A VERY strange Realdoll”).

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

majorperv wrote:

While I've seen the Orient nano dolls, that is not the look I was imagining. I was imagining a full sized, adult looking doll, that is detachable at the waist so that there would be more options for big butt, slim look or large breast, small breast dolls.
~Simba

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

So, far 45% of votes don't believe it's a good idea. I would like to know why, even if the look is natural and breaking hazard is addressed??
~Simba

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

thelionking wrote:
Quantum wrote:how do i vote?
The poll should be at the top or bottom of the page. Can't remember which. Just click on 1 - 4 boxes next to options.
Newbies can't vote, but Quantum isn't a newbie anymore, so now he's able to vote :wink:

INFORMATIONS