www.wmdolls.com

She's on her way

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
NingyouLover

Re: She's on her way

Post by NingyouLover »

She's almost here! They tried a delivery today but no one hear the door. They will try again tomorrow. Leaving signed notice so they can just leave her just in case the door bell doesn't get anyone's attention. They gave me a delivery date of Thursday, that is why I didn't tell everyone to pay attention for a delivery.

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

I haven't Recived my doll yet or I'd have the measurements Dooh ! !

They are for a taylor who is starting a Cosplay and custom line to give us more options.
Could some one with the WM100 CM RileyBig brest please provide these measurements?

Around the head
Around the wrist
Arm length from shoulder to wrist and wrist to tip of finger
Leg length starts right above the hip where the top jeans would be from belt line to Ball of ankel
feet width
Inseam- from ground to you know where :P

I know you will be busy when she arrives :onfire:

And thanks for posting dates according to your payment and arival time mine should arrive in about 2 weeks.

:glou:
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Samurai wrote this:
"As i wrote in another thread, basicly your looking at toddler/infant clothes age between 12 and 24 months (1-2 years)

Socks size 6-8 (infant shoe)

Skirt age 12- 18mths

Top same as above (12- 18mths)

Pants/knickers/breifs age 12 mths

Dress (in first picture) 18 - 24 mths.

Bra she is wearing a 28 b but needs at a guess a 26d ( will be impossiable to find as i don't they they are made this small)

Sunglasses - kids

All from ASDA (UK) or Walmart (USA)

I have decided on the Agnes head from the 125 cm beutifuldolls doll untill the new head is released."

Hope that helps. Mine will hopefully arrive today, but I won't have time until tomorrow to unbox her. Mine is the smaller breast version. I'll keep everyone posted.

Ning

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

She's here. Will open another thread about arrival tomorrow. Right now we are too busy having a wonderful romp. She is spectacular. These dolls will put hookers out of a job. you can't believe how happy I am with her. And she is a handful. Impressed isn't a strong enough word to describe the quality and beauty.

OK, I'm off (to take her "innocence"). :)

See you guys tomorrow.

blinktwice
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by blinktwice »

Aliexpress might be a good place to get clothes as well.

INFORMATIONS