www.wmdolls.com

Clothing, wigs, jewelry and shoes For a Riley 100cm Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
VDM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Clothing, wigs, jewelry and shoes For a Riley 100cm Doll

Post by VDM »

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Riley Doll and I'm wondering if it will be possible to buy cloths, wigs, jewelry and shoes/high heels for her online and if yes what measurements do I have to look for. I can find the doll specs on the manufacturer site but I cant figure out what "Size" to buy in clothing and shoes terms if I makes sense :| By the way I'm new here on the forum and it will be my first doll :plaidskirt:

RubberFuckster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Clothing, wigs, jewelry and shoes For a Riley 100cm Doll

Post by RubberFuckster »

I'm also curious about this...

If you can find a clothing store for little persons only, that would be a good place to start.
Otherwise, you'd have to look at infant clothing but then you sound like a scumbag once you ask for infant lingerie, I imagine.
On the flipside, there are infant lingerie pageants... yeah, rather taboo but they exists.
One person said he used a size 10 sports bra to get the wet/purple look... but that's a tad overkill.
Maybe a size 12-14 would suffice.
You might get lucky on eBay but most said it's impossible to chose clothing for her until you get her.
Regular clothing might be a stretch but if you don't mind getting your hands dirty and making a fit.

Sounds like it could be good money for someone who wants to be dedicated to making a line of clothing for dolls and little people.
I have a lot of free time, so I might get into doll and little person clothing.
Seems impossible to dress her, of course one doesn't want her to always wear the same things all the time; especialyl if you don't intend on hiding her. I wouldn't, haters will hate and married people will envy; so be it.

Wigs shouldn't be much of a problem, she comes with many options available and all of them are rather hot. 8)
Shoes, another problem but not much of a problem. Regular shoes, kid sizes but good luck finding anything sexy.
Again, someone with some crafting skills can reduce the size of anything without much hassle but would require some skill.

That said, if we could only know where Bridget Powers shops for clothes and her sexy lingerie, we'd all be set.
I'm a steel fabricator, would be quite a step to go from welding and machining to little women's sexy clothing.

:whistle:

perciousnow

Re: Clothing, wigs, jewelry and shoes For a Riley 100cm Doll

Post by perciousnow »

This Site makes custom costumes for smaller dolls. I bought the WM 100cm and some custom anime costumes KOS-MOS and Yoko Littner

They not cheep but not to expensive for a custom order just send them a picture and they will tell you if they can make it.

http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/sex-dol ... -clothing/ if you clk on a pic Quick view you can see more pics in that catagory.
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

INFORMATIONS