www.wmdolls.com

100 cm for riding

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fetish

100 cm for riding

Post by Fetish »

hi,

Does anybody know how 100 cm dolls works for riding cowgirl? Can she arch herbback?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: 100 cm for riding

Post by Tybalt »

I would like to see pictures and a video demonstration.

vstking49
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by vstking49 »

me two were can i find vids of the dolls having sex cant find much on line and when i do its real dolls same ol vids

cephas1559

Post by cephas1559 »

Fetish wrote:hi,

Does anybody know how 100 cm dolls works for riding cowgirl? Can she arch herbback?

the back spine does not arch. it is fixed on one spot. makes it hard for the right angles of doggy and cowgirl.

Adam492
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Adam492 »

When my doll arrives in a couple of weeks I'll be making plenty of videos :) I agree, doll videos are hard to find, especially sex videos
Men own model cars, why shouldn't we have model women? I have a scaled down model of a Packard, why is it weird for me to own a slightly scaled down model of a big breasted redhead?

CowboyBebop
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CowboyBebop »

Adam492 wrote:When my doll arrives in a couple of weeks I'll be making plenty of videos :) I agree, doll videos are hard to find, especially sex videos
You better deliver! I will hunt you down if you don't.

Cheers!

Tobi

Post by Tobi »

What he said lol.
I am what I am.

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

Fetish wrote:hi,

When I read the title, I thought you meant riding as a passenger in a car.... as a benefit for using the carpool lane.. :lol:

INFORMATIONS