www.wmdolls.com

Misty 163cm face 18 has finally arrived

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zutroy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Misty 163cm face 18 has finally arrived

Post by Zutroy »

Congrats on welcoming Kasumi home! She'll give you a workout in many ways ;)

Not sure if you washed the Sailor Mars uniform but be careful with any of the red cloth parts. I personally have yet to have any issues with the green of the Jupiter uniform on Kyoko but I position her so that her skin isn't pushed against any dark green or is just loosely touching. Also, kasumi's skin may leave a little bit of oily film as she's right out of workshop which could stain clothes/sheets in the beginning.

Enjoy the honeymoon!

cosplaydolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Misty 163cm face 18 has finally arrived

Post by cosplaydolls »

I'm planning on putting on the mars costume tonight, been sa Ving the best for last. So with any luck I'll have pics up tomorrow. I'll have to photo shop her in with your doll. If enough people get in on it we can have the whole sailor team.
kasumi=163cm wm face #18

INFORMATIONS