www.wmdolls.com

*NEW* Updated 100 cm. Now with anal.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Goliath1089
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: *NEW* Updated 100 cm. Now with anal.

Post by Goliath1089 »

Can we get a picture of what the texture looks like and maybe a picture of her lying face down?

Thanks,

Goliath

Fetish

Post by Fetish »

I would like to see a pic of her in cowgirl pos. Bit unsure on her booty abilities...

leroy101
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by leroy101 »

Still only 2 videos in existence of this dolls. WM dolls is there any possibility we can get a few more vids of Riley please?

For example with height reference. Thanks

rextor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rextor »

Definitely someone update us on how the new opening feels! It's for sure a nice addition. :P

Adam492
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Adam492 »

Mine should be here in 20 days, I'll be posting videos and photos with a proper review. There's still not enough info on this doll out there.
Men own model cars, why shouldn't we have model women? I have a scaled down model of a Packard, why is it weird for me to own a slightly scaled down model of a big breasted redhead?

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Adam492 wrote:Mine should be here in 20 days, I'll be posting videos and photos with a proper review. There's still not enough info on this doll out there.
From ordering to shipping, how many days did it take for you? Ordered mine recently and was wandering how long until I get my shipping confirmation.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

jc419666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jc419666 »

We need more pictures of the new riley with anal please! VIDEO would be great too Im considering placing an order for one but the anal hole looks a little out of place Id like to see more pics form different positions for it may be an illusion or just manufacture error please post more this could cause some not to buy

jc419666
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jc419666 »

Adam492 wrote:Mine should be here in 20 days, I'll be posting videos and photos with a proper review. There's still not enough info on this doll out there.
please infork us here when you get it :) itd be awesome if you post LOTS of pics or a video :)

RubberFuckster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RubberFuckster »

mike_hunt wrote:Perhaps I'm in the minority here.

Question to WM: do we still have the option of this doll without anal? Anal is of less concern to me than the increased risk of an unintended 'merging' of the two holes over time.
I too are curious about this.

SloppyJostler
Ex-Member

Post by SloppyJostler »

She is an amazing doll, and I definitely recommend people to buy her she looks great with the purple hair and also the blonde or brown and she is a really photogenic girl, although I am not much of a photographer.

Tobi

Post by Tobi »

have to see and do research of which you would prefer, There's two breast sizes
I am what I am.

INFORMATIONS