www.wmdolls.com

Storage Tip for dolls 125cm and smaller

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Storage Tip for dolls 125cm and smaller

Post by thelionking »

Just bought this for $116. You can put a padlock on it to keep any guests from being too nosey. I think it would look nice at the foot of the bed and maybe put some picture frames on top or something.

http://www.rubbermaid.com/Category/Page ... D=RP092080
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Storage Tip for dolls 125cm and smaller

Post by Polyphasic007 »

Nice. wonder if a 148 cm doll would fit in here...

Zutroy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zutroy »

That's pretty neat. Looking at the dimensions, 60" L x 24.5" W x 21" H, it could fit up to a 145-148cm doll. 153cm may work if you bend the legs a bit...

You could totally put a blanket on top and it'd blend in as an ottoman with a cover in a bedroom without attracting much attention.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

Measuring the inside of it with tape measure it measures 3ft 10in from corner to corner. My 125cm Megan is 4ft 1in. So, she should fit in there with her head detached. When I get around to stowing her in there, I will take some pics so you guys will get an idea.
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polyphasic007 »

Zutroy wrote:That's pretty neat. Looking at the dimensions, 60" L x 24.5" W x 21" H, it could fit up to a 145-148cm doll. 153cm may work if you bend the legs a bit...

You could totally put a blanket on top and it'd blend in as an ottoman with a cover in a bedroom without attracting much attention.
wow, sold. 148 cm coming in the mail right now... wondering if this box has a lock on it?

Zutroy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zutroy »

Polyphasic007 wrote:
Zutroy wrote:That's pretty neat. Looking at the dimensions, 60" L x 24.5" W x 21" H, it could fit up to a 145-148cm doll. 153cm may work if you bend the legs a bit...

wow, sold. 148 cm coming in the mail right now... wondering if this box has a lock on it?
Well, those are the measurements that were listed for it. thelionking seems to have measured it to be smaller in reality so I guess we'll have to wait for an actual picture to see it in real practice. You are able to put a lock on it which is nice.

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

As you can see, she barely fits.
Doll forum box 1.jpg
Doll forum box 1.jpg (725.11 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
Doll forum box 2.jpg
Doll forum box 2.jpg (492.74 KiB) Viewed 2313 times
~Simba

INFORMATIONS