www.wmdolls.com

100cm doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: 100cm doll

Post by Tybalt »

Decatprio wrote:That's the YL Doll 148cm Jennifer, I don't know if WM heads fit onto OR dolls.. have to look that one up. I would say several people have purchased the 100cm, the measurements are as opposite as you can get from too youthful an appearance.
whoops, i am sorry for incorrect info.

JohnnyPvt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JohnnyPvt »

I live in The Netherlands in Europe and am quite worried about passing or law issues as well..

plasticdoll666
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by plasticdoll666 »

I hope things work out for you getting her. I have seen her on a lot of auction listings under various sellers. She is on my wish list for sure.

SloppyJostler
Ex-Member

Post by SloppyJostler »

What dolls are in the first post of this thread? can somebody send me the link or were to look? cheers

mmueller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mmueller »

I received a 100cm-doll from beautiful-dolls with dhl. With the arrival I paid 50€ customfees to the DHL-driver. With the tracking-number I knew that customs kept it a day before DHL could go on. Good luck !

Dr Dollittle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dr Dollittle »

I was told the 100cm DS-Doll isn't in production anymore. Because it's also on my wish list I would really like to know if anyone got information about where to get it from.
Regarding the import, I ordered a 100cm Harumi doll. Even if customs insisted on opening the package to have a look at the goods they didn't say anything about the shape of the doll. At the end of the day, it's just a doll and there is nothing illegal about it.

Regards
You can't treat a doll like a woman ... A doll needs love.

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

That is a 100cm WM doll, aka Riley or Bonnie, etc. If you are in the US you can use http://iamdollusa.com/dolls/tpe/TC1133/Riley.html or http://www.wmdolls.com/en/productView.asp?id=22. Anybody that is a reseller of WM dolls. She comes in the one with the big boobs and in a smaller boob version. She originally didn't come with anus, but not that is standard (Mk2). You can also either get the lovely face or an anime face.

Got one with the smaller boobs in transit, but she has been sitting in HK for 6 days now.

INFORMATIONS