www.wmdolls.com

Video of 100 cm WM Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Video of 100 cm WM Doll

Post by mexdl »

This doll came to fill a category , Its a sweet little package, with her cons and pros.

I think this 100cm doll is nice.

but I am also more like:

so breast comes in third when choosing a doll...

Mona
Doll
Doll

Post by Mona »

Begog wrote:I just discovered this doll on WM's website last night. What an awesome doll! WM has been listening to us, and we need to give them credit. This is almost the exact doll as described by myself and others, and WM delivered. A 3'3" 26lb. midget with fantasy proportions. This doll is gorgeous in every respect. Regardless of what some have said, I think the doll's body is PERFECT! I want one. It's all I can do to not order one right now, but I really need to fully recover from my last doll purchase before doing so. What a great doll! Thank you WM! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PS. I do have some questions. Does this doll have a neck hook or stand? What is preferred storage? Also, does it come with the clothes pictured on the website? I am sure that sexy clothes for a doll this size would be hard to find.

(Go away, Mona, this doll is perfect!)
I don't like, but you can like.
Yes, I go away. :plaidskirt:
Mona.
Click to go to my album

Dreams, life, they're the same. Else life's not worth living.

Dez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dez »

stripper breasts...are not attractive to some...however..the new wm riley doll is soo freeking amazing...would be a nice accent to any decor ..;) such an amazing piece of work..on my wish list

Dez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dez »

its perfect the way it is...such a great "doll"...kudos to sculpter...will be next purchase im sure as will make a great muse.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i just saw the softness of the wm doll , which showed them making the breast jiggle back and forth left to right , (on the 100? cm doll) that is an amazing video , very natural breast movement this is what all tpe dolls should strive for !
is this a new blend of tpe ? only for this doll or being used on all newer dolls etc.
The only thing i do worry about is durability , as always it doesn't matter how much something looks good or how soft and real it is , "IF" it doesn't stay durable with reasonable care . also is this soft material worse for indention , impressions marks from bras etc.?
I would love to see this on larger dolls 5 feet and taller !

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

It is not the TPE that is softer, but the hollow breasts make them softer. The durability will be the same as solid TPE breasts and the breasts will actually weigh a little bit less with hollow breasts. We also have this on bigger dolls, but we haven´t showed it in a video before.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

TDF Management received several reports about posts in this thread. We removed parts of this thread.

Please, keep your posts on-topic and within the rules. Thank you!

Nescio50
TDF Management

NastyNed
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NastyNed »

Any chance there will be a version of this doll with anal opening?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Thanks wm for answering questions , i do have one more question if durability stays the same it seems to me this way "partially" hallow could be applied to the butt cheeks and thigh area , as long as the thickness isn't to thin . hope this makes sense . same could be applied to thighs , again as long as it is thick enough around frame and the outer skin area .

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, WM Dolls Affiliate. I was really excited by this video. Those breasts are amazing. :mrgreen: I agree that more face options would be really great. Keep up the good work!

Slew

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

NastyNed wrote:Any chance there will be a version of this doll with anal opening?
I don't think so, but it has been discussed. This doll is small and accomodating two openings so close would be very risky and TPE would be very thin. Decision was made to keep doll strong and able to last many years instead and we placed the vagina a little better than older TPE dolls so she would be to do doggy.

NastyNed
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NastyNed »

Ah, I see. Thanks for taking time to answer my question.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

TheConsortium wrote:Yes, that face is a blend of many things, all of them spectacular!
IMG_0070.jpg
This is a WM face isn't it? What # WM face is this? Just fell in love.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: joined two posts

HelloooDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HelloooDoll »

Beautiful video and beautiful doll! A lot of comments about the size of the breast but I think they work on this doll. They're jigglicious! I also appreciate the oral function. As much as anal would be nice, oral function allows both ends of the doll to be worked ;)

PartonD
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PartonD »

WM, I'm currently deciding between a few different dolls for my first purchase. Riley caught my eye but I've found no reference point for the size. Would it be possible to see a couple of different WM doll sizes side by side and next to a human (no need to be picky with the person, just let us know how tall he/she is)?

It would help me a lot for a decision on size. Thank you.

INFORMATIONS