www.wmdolls.com

Video of 100 cm WM Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Video of 100 cm WM Doll

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hello all,

Many people have asked for a video of the new 100 cm doll. We got the photographer to do a video so we can show you softness and function of new doll. This doll has hollow breasts that are very nice. Please tell me if you like the doll. We are also working on new face for this doll, maybe more European looking.
Backup video links:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/***deleted***

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/***deleted***

wrinkles

Re: Video of 100 cm WM Doll

Post by wrinkles »

If that doesn't sell the doll I don't know what would. Excellent work!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Very Nice :thumbs_up:

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

:multi: :multi: :multi:

oh nice. the more head option the better. :D

SOLD :wink:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Great videos! Thanks for providing them.

This is absolutely a gorgeous doll - no one would disagree with that. This is a winning product that should sell well among lovers of super-huge boobs. But not all men are big boob guys. This doll with smaller boobs would be more attractive to me. Lots of women have small boobs, Lots of men like them.

So don't count out the market of customers who would love this doll but think those boobs are ridiculous.

No offense meant to forum members (M or F) who like biggies!

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hello lovingchanj,

We love all the customers and we try the impossible to please everyone. We have dolls with big breasts and dolls with small breasts, big dolls, small dolls. Please do not take offence. We like constructive criticism but you have posted in all our threads calling the breasts on this doll "ridiculous" and we have seen you write this many times now in all the threads. It is not a good word to use. I can tell you we have noted this so no need for you to remind us more. We can´t change doll in a few days, to develop each doll takes very much time and every doll covers one segment. I hope you understand this. The general discussion about big or not big breasts belongs elsewhere :)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

thank you for demonstration and the doggy position. I think i m8ght be able to get up in there with my small penis.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Pretty nice. I think that's a winner doll in that category.

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

1. woah

2. about the new face, I'd say try and go for an older look, doesn't have to be any ethnicity really, just make her look like a woman and not a child.

3. Do the other TPE dolls move like this? I love it if you guys had bouncing & groping videos for all your dolls, what a fantastic demo!

cosplaydolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cosplaydolls »

thanks for the video. it is hard to find good videos that show off the dolls.
kasumi=163cm wm face #18

luv2ridemx

Post by luv2ridemx »

Wow, wow, wow, I love her, she is beautiful. sooooo yummy

thanks for the vids. Can't wait for smaller breast version. sign me up. lol

cephas1559

Post by cephas1559 »

Great work and good video

OneNightStand
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by OneNightStand »

how heavy is this doll?
Anyone knows.

mike_hunt

Post by mike_hunt »

Amazing videos. Thanks. It was instructive to see her in conjunction with something enabling a judgement of scale, namely the hand of the 'operator' in the vid. She seems larger than her dimensions would suggest.

Her breasts are a perfect match for that curvy body. It was amusing to see them bounce as the arm was lifted and rubbed past them.

Thank you WM for making such an amazing doll.

I'm going to rewatch the boob jiggle video now - just have to run and grab a tissue first.

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

WM Dolls said:

"Hello lovingchanj,

We love all the customers and we try the impossible to please everyone. We have dolls with big breasts and dolls with small breasts, big dolls, small dolls. Please do not take offence. We like constructive criticism but you have posted in all our threads calling the breasts on this doll "ridiculous" and we have seen you write this many times now in all the threads. It is not a good word to use. I can tell you we have noted this so no need for you to remind us more. We can´t change doll in a few days, to develop each doll takes very much time and every doll covers one segment. I hope you understand this. The general discussion about big or not big breasts belongs elsewhere"

I think as a customer and a ten-year member of this forum I have the right to comment on your dolls and any other manufacturer's dolls. Perhaps you have also noticed that I have called your dolls "beautiful", "gorgeous", "wonderful", and many other positive, descriptive words. So... you gotta take the good with the bad. There are many who feel like I do and discounting me and scolding me in public only makes things worse.

You are a manufacturer. I am a customer. You work for my money, not the other way round.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

INFORMATIONS