www.wmdolls.com

eyebrows fading

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
perciousnow

Re: eyebrows fading

Post by perciousnow »

If you feel really brave and think you could do it you could try real hair punching http://www.makeup-fx.com/punching.htm I don't suggest trying if you don't think you could.
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

perciousnow wrote:If you feel really brave and think you could do it you could try real hair punching http://www.makeup-fx.com/punching.htm I don't suggest trying if you don't think you could.
If you do try it try it under the wig area. The needles (Hair Punches) are easy to make and vids are on-line to show you more.
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

12foot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 12foot »

Has no one tried double sided toupee tape, cut into desired shape with a sharp blade to fasten fake eyebrows? 1st thing I'm gonna do when I get my Piperdoll. Well, 4th thing. I wore a toupee for 20 years, stayed on through sweat and hurricanes. I built a particular magic deck of cards using it (each card stuck face to face, but can be separated with a certain force). That deck is 15 years old, and still works properly. The tape turns into a very very sticky gum over time. Hope it works on TPE. Sounds like it's impervious to adhesive however. I've read so many blogs on this matter, watched you tube vids as well. Never is toupee tape mentioned. Even a mm thin strip for eyelashes? I'm counting on it.

INFORMATIONS