www.wmdolls.com

eyebrows fading

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollguy13
Former Member

eyebrows fading

Post by dollguy13 »

I have a 153cm from WM, she's well over a year in half old. Anyone know what type of paint is used on the eyebrows normally?

I've been doing watercolor make up but it just looks like a smudge. The original paint had detail to it. I was going to try acrylic paint from the craft store but it doesn't seem to be made for the material TPE because it cracks on the surface.

thanks in advance!

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: eyebrows fading

Post by SexTypeThing »

dollguy13 wrote:I have a 153cm from WM, she's well over a year in half old. Anyone know what type of paint is used on the eyebrows normally?

I've been doing watercolor make up but it just looks like a smudge. The original paint had detail to it. I was going to try acrylic paint from the craft store but it doesn't seem to be made for the material TPE because it cracks on the surface.

thanks in advance!
I think for TPE the best that you can do is to buy women's make up and play "parlor" no other choice lol, so far these companies don't tell you what you can use for that issue. if someone knows I will like to know too

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

SexTypeThing wrote:
dollguy13 wrote:I have a 153cm from WM, she's well over a year in half old. Anyone know what type of paint is used on the eyebrows normally?

thanks in advance!
I think for TPE the best that you can do is to buy women's make up and play "parlor" no other choice lol, so far these companies don't tell you what you can use for that issue. if someone knows I will like to know too

you are correct I believe. It would be very helpful to know however what type of paint or at the very least how the paint could be purchased. It is the nature of TPE to fade all stains/paints/& dyes. Although it lasts quite a while, 1 year for me on this doll. I think many would agree it be nice to know about it. Waterproof make up is for eye-shadow, blush, and lip stick but not eyebrows unfortunately

I tried acrylic craft paint and it works however it cracks off in places because TPE is rubber like. There must be a paint that is more "bendable"

I think a silicone paint like Silc-Pig Silicone Pigment 9-Pack Color Sampler by Smooth-on found on amazon might work but it's difficult to know if it would damage TPE
Attachments
669606.jpg
669606.jpg (27.07 KiB) Viewed 5693 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I used a dark brown eyeliner pencil to touch up on mine. Worked nicely and very easy to apply since it's a pencil. It probably won't last another year but I just lightly touch it up before it fades too much to keep it looking nice. You can get those small brushes of eyeliner paint too (I have used that above her eyes), but I have not used that on her eyebrows. It does seem to stick more.

I don't want stuff to stick to her permanent as I like to fool around with different looks and really like that possibility.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

mandos wrote:I used a dark brown eyeliner pencil to touch up on mine. Worked nicely and very easy to apply since it's a pencil. It probably won't last another year but I just lightly touch it up before it fades too much to keep it looking nice. You can get those small brushes of eyeliner paint too (I have used that above her eyes), but I have not used that on her eyebrows. It does seem to stick more.

I don't want stuff to stick to her permanent as I like to fool around with different looks and really like that possibility.
I think you have the right idea! :D Great Soul called it lipstick roulette! but it applies to all make up applications. Works for me! :D

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Just use some eye shadow in a dark brown or black colour applied with a make-up brush. The angled type of brush that women actually use for this kind of thing works best.
That works great, but will need to be repainted once in a while. To make the eyebrows look nice and even I recommend using an eyebrow stencil, which can be purchased for about a dollar.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

why not buy the fake eye brows that's on the market, they have some real hair ones that look nice , would have to be applied , glued on , with what type i don't know .
also if using a peNcil eye brow brush you can buy templates , of different styles , just place on face and color inside the cut out template area's !
Having said this, it sounds like these dolls need ******( from the manufacturer ) a better covering on the color or something that would keep this color and others on the doll better , a year is actually a short time for colors on a doll to start fading off !

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

timetraveler1 wrote:why not buy the fake eye brows that's on the market, they have some real hair ones that look nice , would have to be applied , glued on , with what type i don't know .
also if using a peNcil eye brow brush you can buy templates , of different styles , just place on face and color inside the cut out template area's !
Having said this, it sounds like these dolls need ******( from the manufacturer ) a better covering on the color or something that would keep this color and others on the doll better , a year is actually a short time for colors on a doll to start fading off !
Factory makeup on TPE dolls tends to fade within a couple of months, I think that's common to all of them. It's not that hard to redo it though.
Also, glueing things to TPE is generally problematic. I've replaced eyelashes several times over the last 6 months because they tend to come off quite easily.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

timetraveler1 wrote:why not buy the fake eye brows that's on the market, they have some real hair ones that look nice , would have to be applied , glued on , with what type i don't know .
that's right I had planned to buy them, human eyebrows for less than $20.00 and you can glue them with the repair kit that is included with the doll.

STT

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

SexTypeThing wrote:
that's right I had planned to buy them, human eyebrows for less than $20.00 and you can glue them with the repair kit that is included with the doll.

STT

yeah good idea there with fake brows. I've tried every type of eye shadow, eye liner, makeup brow kit and stencil out there. I must be very picky trying to get the detail back. Except for eye brow gel, have not tried that yet.

All the waterproof makeups leave a smudge look. I have not tried the fake brows, worth a go. I did try eyebrow tatoo's, they come right off.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

so someone has actually used fake eyebrows on a tpe doll ? what glue did you use to make them stay on , and how well does it stay on ? i thought tpe material was very finicy about allowing glues to stick on it?????
ALSO .

ON a side note , i mentioned to one doll company and will mention it here , i have talked before about realism with the tpe dolls adding more and white bikini lines on a tan doll, i believe if they can put , eyebrows on a tpe doll , they could use the same technique or similar and do white bikini tan lines . I would like to see some companies try this . also maybe some sort of a clear ?sealer to keep things from fading ?

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

timetraveler1 wrote:so someone has actually used fake eyebrows on a tpe doll ? what glue did you use to make them stay on , and how well does it stay on ? i thought tpe material was very finicy about allowing glues to stick on it?????
ALSO .

ON a side note , i mentioned to one doll company and will mention it here , i have talked before about realism with the tpe dolls adding more and white bikini lines on a tan doll, i believe if they can put , eyebrows on a tpe doll , they could use the same technique or similar and do white bikini tan lines . I would like to see some companies try this . also maybe some sort of a clear ?sealer to keep things from fading ?

To glue on eyebrows, I use clear silicone from left over batch of Eco-Flex.... You also have to apply little on the eyebrow itself to prevent the fibers from falling off overtime.

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

If you want your paint to last a long time, buy a trial size of Platinum Silicone.. It's less than $30 and will last you for years if you just use it to paint. Mix with whatever acrylic paint you want.. I've been doing it for years, and it works perfectly.. PM me if you want to know the silicone to paint ratio that I use.

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

WM Dolls,
If you have the option to add implanted pubic hair why not eyebrows?
Would you please at lease do a test and see how it looks, post the results and tell us how much more for the additional cost. Some of us might like it and be willing to spend the extra cash!

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

mine came off using ponds makup remover, So what I used was a magic marker very delicately to trace on new eyebrows. it works fine. I Did not want to use anything that would cause a smudging effect in bed.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

INFORMATIONS