www.wmdolls.com

168 or 170H?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Rtechguy

168 or 170H?

Post by Rtechguy »

I have been looking at both the WM 168 and 170 H from WM for awhile now. But I do not know anything about the WM brand.
First off I am looking for anyone that can fill me in on their Quality. Are they made well? Do they use the faulty gooseneck design? Any known issues like the knees give out?
Second I am looking for a side by side comparison of the 168 vs. 170 H.

Thank you!
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 168 or 170H?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=85404

Rtechguy,
Above should help.
Oh....I had a good workout doing above.
Our website is quite unorthodox, but many hidden gems LOL
You can easily get a hinged neck for her....
Knees are fine vs ball joint that might cause issues standing
And we adopt out more WM dolls than any other.
Best,
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

3k517
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3k517 »

I have the WM168E and it's good quality. It's obviously not RealDoll quality, but it's good value at this price level. The skeleton is sturdy. The TPE smell was very little when it arrived and after powdering/airing it out for a week, I can only smell it if I got really close (like 1 to 2 inches).

And yes, you'll get the gooseneck design unless you get the shrugging shoulders option. My WM168E was manufactured in late Apr 2018 (I received it last month) and it has a gooseneck. Maybe you can ask to see if you can get it upgraded.

I can't comment on the knees giving out because I haven't installed the screw caps yet (I bought the MF screw caps). However, it's a really heavy doll, so I'm guessing you need to lock the knees for it to stand.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

170!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

3k517 wrote: And yes, you'll get the gooseneck design unless you get the shrugging shoulders option. My WM168E was manufactured in late Apr 2018 (I received it last month) and it has a gooseneck. Maybe you can ask to see if you can get it upgraded.
I ordered the 168 E with hinged neck but no shrugging shoulders option.
All had to do was ask for it.
I ordered her in late May.
Should be here Thursday.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder