www.wmdolls.com

New 100 cm body + 2 heads

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SNSlayer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New 100 cm body + 2 heads

Post by SNSlayer »

I use memory foam about 2 inches thick with some cardboard under it, which adds a little firmer surface, but still gives. I place my dolls in large boxes wide enough so that they don't touch the sides. They can stretch out on their foam beds and relax until it's time for action! In the 4 years I've had dolls, which is not a great deal of time but enough, this 'recipe' has worked for me. One doll was stored that way for 14 months without any issues. Memory foam won't dimple her hot little ass or crease her.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Per a suggestion, I think it was from Staycool64, I keep my dolls in a sleeping bag resting on a couple of bean bag chairs.
Works great! No dents or creaky joints as a result.
T'Bolt

vznf

Post by vznf »

I fell in love with Riley when I firstly searched dolls on eBay, but I did not know the name. Most sellers don't have a name for her, some call her Susan. Then I went through several websites and found new name Jadyn. Until I came to this forum and know The name is Riley and she came from WM. Really lovely! Going to buy soon

She is so lovely! Going to bring her home

Will there be new model soon next year? Maybe should wait like when new iPhone comes and older version has a good discount
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged subsequent posts

dollguy22

Post by dollguy22 »

To the guy who had the doggy style question: look up some videos online, there's a decent amount featuring this doll. I purchased this doll, but only after hours of research and comparisons. I havent received her yet, but I think with enough pillows anything is possible. I want to try stand up, upside down oral and seeing as she's 30 pounds, I wont need to hit the gym either.

INFORMATIONS