www.wmdolls.com

New 100 cm body + 2 heads

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Adam492
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New 100 cm body + 2 heads

Post by Adam492 »

I just ordered her!! When I get her I'll do a very detailed review, measurements, plenty of photos, maybe a video or two.

I was torn between her and Terri (TC1121) but Riley won for a couple reasons, shes the first doll I've seen that really wowed me, I saw her photo on 1am's site and literally said out loud "my God" and clicked on her as fast as I could, then I saw her price and was blown away again, seemed too good to be true. I'll probably buy Teri this summer tho, Riley's my first doll so I figured I'll get acquainted with her, make sure I like the "doll life" if you will, then drop the cash on Teri. Also size is important, I'm a truck driver so I need a doll that is portable, and Riley fits into a large army duffel I have, the sleeper on my truck is a good size but I cant get a full size doll, she'd be knocking stuff over in here, and I have to keep her concealed, shop techs come into the truck to fix things occasionally, I can just put Riley in the duffel and no ones the wiser. But lets see how she works out, maybe I can manage a second doll in the truck, I would like one with more realistic proportions, even though Riley's a lil dream doll.

Sorry, I kinda rambled a bit there.

Whoever gets this doll before me, please post measurements, what bra sizes fit her, what kind of clothes fit her (kids clothes maybe, what size), etc. I want to order some clothes for her so they'll arrive before she does, so I can have some gifts ready for her.

I'm hoping she'll be here in a month or so, now I just gotta wait, stare at photos of her, eagerly wait for another lucky guy to get her and share some details.
Men own model cars, why shouldn't we have model women? I have a scaled down model of a Packard, why is it weird for me to own a slightly scaled down model of a big breasted redhead?

DR K

Post by DR K »

Bump

realdolladdictus

Post by realdolladdictus »

Adam492 wrote:I just ordered her!! When I get her I'll do a very detailed review, measurements, plenty of photos, maybe a video or two.
Hi Adam492, you now could read the excellent post of DollStudio with the unboxing time of this doll:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 63#p742763

Adam492
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Adam492 »

That unboxing is helpful, but still there is no mention of what kind of clothes she can wear, what size clothes. Or what size bras fit her.
Men own model cars, why shouldn't we have model women? I have a scaled down model of a Packard, why is it weird for me to own a slightly scaled down model of a big breasted redhead?

SNSlayer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SNSlayer »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Hello all,

I want to remind you that it is a good reason for size of breasts. It is a small size doll for weight and storage reasons, but we wanted to keep the breasts to almost normal size so it will feel good to touch, and not very small. With the breasts this size you can also do this if you like, see picture under :)

Oh my God, yes! YES! I'll be doing that! Over and over again!!!!! 8O

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Ahhh, I just figured out what's been confusing me about this face. First of all, I think she's very cute, but I think the nose droops down a little too far compared to what's normal. Been bothering me for a while why I feel like she's very cute, but also feeling like something is off. I'm working on a quick (and crappy) comparison photoshop image with the nose shifted upward a smidgen.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Nevermind. I see why it's the way it is. If the nose was smaller, then they would have to pull the lips up, but if they do that, then they need to pull the chin up and vertically shrink the entire face as well, causing her to look even younger. They were going for a fantasy mini-woman kind of look. Her nose is the main reason why she looks older in the face (ignoring her body), but conflict with her baby-face cheeks.

Don't mind me, I'm just cherry picking a non-issue.

Carry on!
Attachments
100cm face modified.jpg
100cm face modified.jpg (51.26 KiB) Viewed 3503 times

SNSlayer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SNSlayer »

Xephyr wrote:Nevermind. I see why it's the way it is. If the nose was smaller, then they would have to pull the lips up, but if they do that, then they need to pull the chin up and vertically shrink the entire face as well, causing her to look even younger. They were going for a fantasy mini-woman kind of look. Her nose is the main reason why she looks older in the face (ignoring her body), but conflict with her baby-face cheeks.

Don't mind me, I'm just cherry picking a non-issue.

Carry on!
As long as you're not picking her nose! I wonder what TPE boogers would be like? (shiver) Never mind. Interesting study and great job with the altered pics. She does look much younger with the short nose. I think what might have been the perfect compromise would be a turned up nose. I've always thought that was sexy and I think it would go with her delicate, pretty features. Could you show us that? That would be way cool!

leroy101
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by leroy101 »

Sooo.. has anyone had their Riley delivered yet?

Still a serious lack of videos of her on the web!

SNSlayer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SNSlayer »

leroy101 wrote:Sooo.. has anyone had their Riley delivered yet?

Still a serious lack of videos of her on the web!
It seems there are a lot of bugs to work out in her design. I think many are holding off before buying to see if the shortcomings are being fairly addressed. It's stopping me from buying. I'm confident it'll get worked out, but I'm watching to see how customer service is handled.

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

mysto wrote:She's great, my concern is build quality ... Look forward to owner reviews.
Been wandering about the same thing, looks goo and all, but how's it durability wise, will the hand wires break ? I had a 145 cm doll which also looked great on photos, but the durability left a lot to be desired, the fingers seemed too be made of thin wires of questionable quality, how's this doll by comparison ?

How's the ass on this doll is it too small, flat like, I'd really prefer this with more realistic proportions.. 100 cm is fine, but needs to have a feel of a woman, not a barbie doll

the waste and the proportions of it looks tiny, is the inside skeleton durable enough ?
Last edited by Orbital111 on Sun May 03, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined consecutive questions to one post

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

AddictedToSexDolls wrote:
mysto wrote:She's great, my concern is build quality ... Look forward to owner reviews.
Been wandering about the same thing, looks goo and all, but how's it durability wise, will the hand wires break ? I had a 145 cm doll which also looked great on photos, but the durability left a lot to be desired, the fingers seemed too be made of thin wires of questionable quality, how's this doll by comparison ?

How's the ass on this doll is it too small, flat like, I'd really prefer this with more realistic proportions.. 100 cm is fine, but needs to have a feel of a woman, not a barbie doll

the waste and the proportions of it looks tiny, is the inside skeleton durable enough ?
Wrist wires, neck wires.. .two big reasons I don't wanna buy a small/low end doll again.

Gimme a hinge neck and a hinge wrist (and ankle if they used wires there..), as a $100 or $200 upgrade option, whatever it costs, and I'll be all over this doll
Of course, some of the small dolls even use wires for ALL the joints.. (Shoulder, thigh, etc)
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

echo22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by echo22 »

Yes, I too have hesitated on purchasing the 100 cm Riley doll because of that same reason. I wouldn't mind paying extra cash if it means she'll have a better structure. And just like DarkOne said, it could made an option to choose the more sturdy skeleton (fingers,toes,wrists,ankles so on and so forth). And I'm only saying this because I would love to have a, even two Riley's in my home. She looks exactly like my dream girl would and wouldn't want see her fingers or joints broken after a week or two of use (passionate lover :lol: ) but would absolutely love to see her with her stronger skeleton option. Please make this possible. Thank you.

-echo

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Here are more detailed pictures of body.
Sometimes, I wonder if doll makers have ever seen the backside of a real women?

Note the space between the anus and vagina. Its not rocket science, its 5th grade sex ed!
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I do not defend WM but problem is the internal skeleton and the mold design they used. If liquid hot silicone casted dolls can achieve correct vaginal and anal placement then why cant liquid hot tpe casted dolls?

damn it China! do what u r good at and copy other successful companies.

INFORMATIONS