www.wmdolls.com

New 100 cm body + 2 heads

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kookaburra

Re: New 100 cm body + 2 heads

Post by kookaburra »

Sotaichou wrote:
imo if the breasts were downsized, they would need to downsize the head/neck to make her more lady like.

or even go as far as re-sculpt (or use different makeup style) the face to look older.

*To me, small size dolls are already dangerously borderline and I have nothing against small breasts, but I think it's all about the use of proper proportions.

This is what trips my "this is wrong" trigger, it's the size of the head. In this way, I think the cartoon head works a lot better for me, as the whole body plus the head are basically a cartoon.

We're just seeing pictures though, who knows what the deal is in person.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

I agree majorperv.

I've tried putting the anime eyes onto face1, but it didn't change that much to me. :lol: I guess the hair comes into play as well.

and just to support your statement, a photo from your mystery thread. To me this "works" probably because of the hair. looks like non-anime eyes on the anime face.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

mike_hunt

Post by mike_hunt »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Hello all,

I want to remind you that it is a good reason for size of breasts. It is a small size doll for weight and storage reasons, but we wanted to keep the breasts to almost normal size so it will feel good to touch, and not very small. With the breasts this size you can also do this
I'm guilty of criticising her breast size, but the more I look at her (and I can't stop), the more the breasts are growing on me (pun intended). Couple that with WM's very compelling rationale above, and I think I've found my doll.

crazcree
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by crazcree »

I think she is very HOT!!!!

mysto

Post by mysto »

She's great, my concern is build quality ... Look forward to owner reviews.
“The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size.”
― Albert Einstein

realdolladdictus

Post by realdolladdictus »

I want to remind you that it is a good reason for size of breasts. It is a small size doll for weight and storage reasons, but we wanted to keep the breasts to almost normal size so it will feel good to touch, and not very small. With the breasts this size you can also do this if you like, see picture under :)

You're totally right! I love Big Boobs, and your Riley is so beautiful!
I would like a tpe doll like DS Doll145+ with an oral face.
could you send us new pics with a human beside or another comparison to have an idea of her height?

@WMDolls Just for you information, there is a 500 Error when we try to access to the Riley Product page: http://www.wmdolls.com/en/productView.asp?id=22

thanks in advance

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

All I can say is WOW she is a sweetie, Very nice work WM.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Jbt
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jbt »

I want to remind you that it is a good reason for size of breasts. It is a small size doll for weight and storage reasons, but we wanted to keep the breasts to almost normal size so it will feel good to touch, and not very small. With the breasts this size you can also do this if you like, see picture under :)

Well said, I think the doll looks stunning! To make a small light doll with usable breast sounds like a winning combo to me. When will this doll be up for sale on your site?
I've been going back-and-forth in my mind between a few dolls this thread might just be a game changer. I still have a few concerns regarding TPE compared to silicone but other than that the stalls perfect.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi Jbt,

Just send me a PM if you are interested in this doll with your zip or postal code and I will see if I can give you a good price on this doll :)

mike_hunt

Post by mike_hunt »

Her breasts are large, but I think there's a bit of an optical illusion that's contributing to the issue. Namely, the areolas are too small relative to the breast size. I've noticed this with other dolls as well. I think larger areolas would look more natural, and reduce the fixation on the expansive breast area by creating larger focal zones - after all, areolas and nipples are nature's targets.

Any thoughts? WM may be able to adjust this without altering the mold by simply expanding the area of color around the nipple with a quick fade near the edge.

Quick PS - left image as originally posted, right is altered.
Attachments
Riley areola adjustment.jpg
Riley areola adjustment.jpg (396.56 KiB) Viewed 2373 times

Magellan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Magellan »

mike_hunt wrote:Her breasts are large, but I think there's a bit of an optical illusion that's contributing to the issue. Namely, the areolas are too small relative to the breast size. I've noticed this with other dolls as well. I think larger areolas would look more natural, and reduce the fixation on the expansive breast area by creating larger focal zones - after all, areolas and nipples are nature's targets.

Any thoughts? WM may be able to adjust this without altering the mold by simply expanding the area of color around the nipple with a quick fade near the edge.

Quick PS - left image as originally posted, right is altered.
Interesting, that never occurred to me. The photo on the right does look more natural.
Lily is here! Latest photo gallery update: Jan. 12, 2015

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Bravo for the manufacturer to offer a small doll with hips and most importantly, LARGE mature breasts. I see too many small dolls on the market that look like 7 year old girls. I think the number of people that will NOT buy a doll because it looks like a child, are far, far more in number than the ones that want that. I would also think someone that has a small doll that lacks mature features will run a serious risk of some potential legal issues or explaining to do, should anyone else come across the doll.

I LOVE this doll and the breasts and hips make it a winner!

Ogre Magi

Post by Ogre Magi »

I do prefer the look of the larger areolas you have photoshopped there, mike_hunt! Wonder if WM would make that an option? Doesn't seem like it would be difficult to do?

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

They'd have to sculpt a new body, or if the mold is in pieces, new boobs at the least, then make new molds. So basically start over from scratch.

The companies that offer custom nipples do it by making the boobs barbie-doll smooth then use a stick-on nipple later. These nipples easily rub right off. (I speak from experience on that one)

wrinkles

Post by wrinkles »

majorperv wrote:They'd have to sculpt a new body, or if the mold is in pieces, new boobs at the least, then make new molds. So basically start over from scratch.

The companies that offer custom nipples do it by making the boobs barbie-doll smooth then use a stick-on nipple later. These nipples easily rub right off. (I speak from experience on that one)

Generally speaking that is correct from what I've been learning of the TPE molding process (but this really goes for any mold/cast process. If you want to make a change in design you need to make a new mold. From what I've seen, most doll molds are 2 pieces front and back. Therefore, technically I suppose you would only have to create a new front half of the full mold. Either way though when you are talking production line stuff I guarantee this is not cheap (even in China). I think this is why the number of options that are offered by the manufacturers (that have to do with the body and not wigs or eyes etc) end up increasing the overall price. Again, this is all speculative.

INFORMATIONS