www.wmdolls.com

How to loosen joints?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

How to loosen joints?

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Yes, I know most people prefer the stiff joints. I prefer loose, even floppy if possible. I got a torso leg just last week and although I've been told that the joints will loosen with time, I've been moving them repeatedly in an effort to loosen them up but I'm not really seeing a difference.
The hip/thigh joints are the stiffest. I consider myself fairly strong and I'm sitting here sweating because I've just spent the last 40 minutes trying to move them back and forth in an effort to loosen them up. But there doesn't seem to be any difference. Sometimes it even feels like they get stiffer to move.
The hip/thigh motion of sitting to standing is the stiffest movement. I'm sure if you give one of these to Chuck Norris and have him move those joints back and forth repeatedly and put that on an infomercial you can sell the torso leg as a piece of exercise equipment!
Has anyone gotten their WM doll's joints to loosen up? I've even been considering making a miniscule slit down to the joint to take a peek at it, maybe see if there is a bolt I can loosen up or add some WD40 or something to.
Any suggestions for improvement would be welcome at this point.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: How to loosen joints?

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hello,

Please, we do not recommend cutting in the TPE, and do not recommend trying to loosen a nut by force. It is your doll, and you can ofcourse do what you want, but let it be known we do not recommend it.

The back, hip and thigh joints are the stiffest ones and takes the most time to notice any loosening of the joints, even more so on a torso or a hip/leg as you do not have the weight of a whole doll to help loosen things up. Do not expect the joints to loosen up in a few days or weeks, it was made to stay stiff for some time. Also please do not force the joints in unnatural directions as this will not help loosen up the joints.

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

Some of us want a fuck doll with loose joints, not a mannequin to stand around and photograph.
I hope in the near future WM has two skeletons to choose from, the sex doll type and the mannequin type.
Consider it please

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I wish there is a way to stiffen toe doll joints with out cutting skin.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

PlasticArtist wrote:Some of us want a fuck doll with loose joints, not a mannequin to stand around and photograph.
I hope in the near future WM has two skeletons to choose from, the sex doll type and the mannequin type.
Consider it please
Hello PlasticArtist,

WM dolls are not mannequins, and you should not stand them up as this will damage their soft and beautiful feet. We might change this in the future, but for now they are not meant to stand. Still, many people like to photograph their dolls as well as be intimate with them. The joints will loosen up over time, don't worry, so you can have both :) We will ofcourse consider your suggestion of two skeletons, it is a very good idea.

WM

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Let me cum over n loosen her up for u!

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:We will ofcourse consider your suggestion of two skeletons, it is a very good idea.

WM
Thank you, I hope you all do it.

While we are on this subject, does WM let customers order a doll with loose joints?
Will you just loosen the joints before you put the TPE over the skeleton If a customer asks?

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

PlasticArtist wrote:
WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:We will ofcourse consider your suggestion of two skeletons, it is a very good idea.

WM

While we are on this subject, does WM let customers order a doll with loose joints?
Will you just loosen the joints before you put the TPE over the skeleton If a customer asks?
Not at this point, no.

PlasticArtist

Post by PlasticArtist »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:
PlasticArtist wrote:

WM

Not at this point, no.
Thanks for your reply.

Seriously I hope in the near future WM offers loose joints.
A neck bolt to hang the doll from would be nice too.
These are things I really want in a doll

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Hello,

Please, we do not recommend cutting in the TPE,
Can you answer this more clearly as to WHY?

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Hi,

As any dollmaker we wish our dolls to look their best at all times. We can not recommend owners to cut open and try to modify or customize a product that is not faulty, the dolls were never meant to be modified and we can not support dolls that have been tampered with. We do the design and manufacturing, and if there are any faults with doll bought from us we recommend you to first get in touch with us. If there are design changes you wish to be made, we will ofcourse try to do these changes if the customers want it. But research, testing, designing, documentation and manufacturing takes time.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Hi,

As any dollmaker we wish our dolls to look their best at all times. We can not recommend owners to cut open and try to modify or customize a product that is not faulty, the dolls were never meant to be modified and we can not support dolls that have been tampered with. We do the design and manufacturing, and if there are any faults with doll bought from us we recommend you to first get in touch with us. If there are design changes you wish to be made, we will ofcourse try to do these changes if the customers want it. But research, testing, designing, documentation and manufacturing takes time.
That still doesn't answer the question of why you can't cut into TPE to repair a doll.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

I think you misunderstand what both we and the other member meant by cuttng the doll. We did not say never cut in TPE to repair, we said we do not recommend cutting the doll to do modifications that are not supported, like other member said. He wanted to make a cut to try and loosen a joint himself. You should never cut the doll unless there is something that would have to be repaired. It will leave scar and it is important to try and keep a cut as small as possible.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:I think you misunderstand what both we and the other member meant by cuttng the doll. We did not say never cut in TPE to repair, we said we do not recommend cutting the doll to do modifications that are not supported, like other member said. He wanted to make a cut to try and loosen a joint himself. You should never cut the doll unless there is something that would have to be repaired. It will leave scar and it is important to try and keep a cut as small as possible.
I do understand!! He feels the joints are to tight and needs them loosened up. Which means he has to cut into the TPE to get to the joint. He's not doing any modification!!! Just doing a repair on a doll. I have had to do the same thing to my BoyToy doll and it worked fine!! I did NO modification just a repair. So will you stop dancing around my question and answer why you can't cut into TPE to fix a tight joint!!

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

havefun wrote: I do understand!! He feels the joints are to tight and needs them loosened up. Which means he has to cut into the TPE to get to the joint. He's not doing any modification!!! Just doing a repair on a doll. I have had to do the same thing to my BoyToy doll and it worked fine!! I did NO modification just a repair. So will you stop dancing around my question and answer why you can't cut into TPE to fix a tight joint!!
I don't really understand what you are trying to achieve by arguing about this, havefun. There is nothing to argue about unless it is only for the sake of arguing. Cutting in TPE material is nothing complicated, dangerous or difficult. If a customer wants to cut, he can cut. After cut is made you will see the skeleton and joints.

But.

We think where we and you differ might be when it comes to what we define as a repair and fault vs. modifying and tampering. Let me explain: A WM doll joint is by default stiff. After some use the joint loosens up. This is how it is meant to be and how it will stay for the time being. As mentioned we will consider some of the suggestions about a loose-jointed version of the doll, but this is not done overnight.
The thread starter wants to loosen the joint manually and not wait for the joints to loosen up over time as it is meant to do. He wants to do this by accessing the joint via a cut made in the TPE. This is not a repair. Something would have to be damaged, faulty or in some way not functioning like it is supposed to be to be defined as a repair. As far as we can tell this joint is functioning like it is supposed to do, but needs more time. In other words this is a modification of a functioning joint, and we strongly urge customers to not try to modify or manually try to loosen up joints with tools. You keep asking why? I will tell you why: This could potentially damage the doll and as a dollmaker we can of course not recommend our customers to try to force a joint to loosen up. Let it take its time like it was designed to.

INFORMATIONS