www.wmdolls.com

How to loosen joints?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How to loosen joints?

Post by Boobiologist »

ilikedolls123 wrote:I don't believe that the WM joints can be quickly loosened. Once the nut and bolt are tightened they are spot welded. I still have the skeleton to my old torso legs and that is what I saw when I stripped the TPE off of it.

I do recall that OR Doll once mentioned in a thread that they could do stiff or loose joints, depending on what a customer wants. I wonder who else offers that and who doesn't? I may start a new thread to address that.
My YL 148 joints didn't loosen up for an noticeable extent during eleven months.

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

Begog,

Concerning the joint for arching her back, I had the same problem with Sanae, but I found that if I rotated her shoulders several times side-to-side first, I was then able to arch her back. I have to do this every time, but it works for Sanae.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Sometimes the nuts arewelded in to keep the doll tighter longer.
Capture+_2017-03-12-19-18-22~2.jpg
Capture+_2017-03-12-19-18-22~2.jpg (147.72 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
this is why adjustment is not suggested. Find a company or pre request loose.
Any way the circled part is a spot weld that keeps the nut to the bolt
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Hello it seems to me that the manufacture should work with you. Why don't you get ahold of Jeff at BCD he might be able to give you advice on selling her. I looked up the doll you ordered you would think the company would be able to sell it just about every doll they make is SOLD on the website. You should be able to get more that $1000 for her. I would store it and sell if it doesn't sell before being shipped there might be someone who would buy her but doesn't have the money yet. Someone waiting for their tax refund to come. It's a huge package being boxed up and won't be easy to move for one person with out a dolly or hand truck. Let us know what you decide good luck with her sale it will be a bargain for someone. I know you won't get all your money back she is a top of the line item and who ever gets her will have a great doll for awhile. What if your gf doesn't care you have it? What would you do if she wanted a doll I know some people you them for selling stuff like clothing etc a guy I know bought one and his business exploded women looking at a dress on a hanger vs it on a doll. He is retired at age 50 and lives in Hawaii. Take it easy don't let people get you down you have a mind think it out for yourself don't rush it you will not get your money back only part of it but I bet you won't make this mistake again and will learn from it. Take care mike

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi,
just came over this thread and remembered an issue with too stiff knee joints on a doll:
There're a good chances to loosen the non-lubricated joints on too stiff torqued skeletons by the simple trick to inject lube (suitable for TPE!!!) to the articulations and I'm more than sure they will move much easier as long nothing is gripped inside. Best use an injection needle and then start to move the joint and repeat with a few small lube strokes til loosening.

- SF -

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

siliconefun wrote:Hi,
just came over this thread and remembered an issue with too stiff knee joints on a doll:
There're a good chances to loosen the non-lubricated joints on too stiff torqued skeletons by the simple trick to inject lube (suitable for TPE!!!) to the articulations and I'm more than sure they will move much easier as long nothing is gripped inside. Best use an injection needle and then start to move the joint and repeat with a few small lube strokes til loosening.

- SF -
That´s a really good idea. The friction (=force) you need to move the joints can be about half afterwards. I´m not shure if the TPE will absorb the lube after a few weeks.
I injected a mixture of Vaseline and Babyoil in the neck of my doll 3 times and after a few weeks the cracking noise of the gooseneck was gone an now two month later it´s still gone :thumbs_up:

Fireball
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fireball »

siliconefun wrote:Hi,
Just this helepd me in the past with tight shoulder joint, without the need to cut TPE.
Syringe, long needle, babyoil (very small ammount) and a luck to hit the joint screw - just to the two tubes facing.
Very strong led light helped me to find the right place.
For the third time i was lucky. The joint is OK now. For more than a year.

Ltdan81
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ltdan81 »

PlasticArtist wrote:Some of us want a fuck doll with loose joints, not a mannequin to stand around and photograph.
I hope in the near future WM has two skeletons to choose from, the sex doll type and the mannequin type.
Consider it please
Well said.

I currently have three dolls and the joint stiffness is the only thing I don’t like about them... I know that I will be buying another doll in the future and after reading the response from WM about this issue I can see that they don’t care what the customer wants so I know that I won’t bother looking at their dolls.
Honestly, the responses from WM is so unProfessional.

INFORMATIONS