www.wmdolls.com

Orifice placement

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jimjam

Re: Orifice placement

Post by Jimjam »

Lightning wrote:
Jimjam wrote:If WM has made improvements, can we see some pictures please? If not, OR will get my money.
Jimjam :puppydogeyes:
I posted 2 pictures (just a few posts ago) from a recent (june 2014) WM doll 158cm (source : a WMdolls topic and their website). You'll be the judge.
What's June 2014 got to do with anything? That's a year ago mate - people want to see what's happening now.

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Lightning wrote:Sorry ! I Meant June 2015 !!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=62574

Well if that's the latest model, i'm still not happy. Why the raised rim around the anus? If anything it should be dished inwards, concave like. GAH! It still looks wrong, a bit vague and not very well detailed. OR Doll win hands down.

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Just as a side note, this is the new JM 110cm and IMO this is exactly what doll genitals should look like. I can't fault anything here, it just looks right. Why the TPE manufacturers can't follow JM's example i'll never know. Maybe their sculptors are celibate and have never seen real genitals before.

HTB1wLrFHVXXXXbiXXXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg
HTB1wLrFHVXXXXbiXXXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg (38.83 KiB) Viewed 1054 times

Lightning

Post by Lightning »

I totally agree

crmbond

Post by crmbond »

Any updates to this? I concur with everyone that I would prefer anatomical correctness (or at least to have the option). To me, Sex From Behind > Missionary every day of the week.

INFORMATIONS