www.wmdolls.com

WM new doll 65cm come!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dani_California
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM new doll 65cm come!

Post by Dani_California »

wrinkles wrote:
Ogre Magi wrote:Are there any videos of this doll out there? Or any reviews yet?
None that I can find and I think its strange actually, there are two small dolls that I've been interested in. The Dani from 1AM and this 65cm from WM. Neither have any reviews that I'm aware of and I was looking pretty hard there for awhile. I finally just pulled the trigger on that 65cm but that didnt work out either.

IMHO there is still a void not filled in the TPE small doll market. I think 65cm is too small. I am not thrilled with what I've seen for the Dani but that said I haven't seen much. The images and video on 1AM make it seem like they could care less about selling any of these. Especially if you compare to the images they posted on their other "exclusive" Katie. This business is all marketing really and videos, images and reviews is a big part of that. I dunno, I guess I'm just frustrated that I haven't yet found the right doll for me.

I agree with you Wrinkles. I'm ready to make my purchase (this 65cm or 80cm dani). Just waiting on more info from vendors and reviews. I contacted 1am and BD but no concrete info yet. I may contact WM soon about their prices and shipping time.

AK_Homu
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AK_Homu »

Anyone have problem of the head being too small? I've asked BD about it but they say the head is molded to fit 60cm body, so 65cm body to me looked very weird, looked almost like a bodybuilder... :/

I've been placing it back into the box and haven't touched it for weeks... :(
Attachments
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg (165.69 KiB) Viewed 2189 times

DR K

Post by DR K »

So I am also interested in this doll. Of the people listed above than bought one, any pictures and reviews? Thanks

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@DR K: We posted an Unboxing of this doll a while ago: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=58479 . This post has some remarks about WM Dolls' 65 vs. 1AM Dani as well.

-Ira

wrinkles

Post by wrinkles »

DR K wrote:So I am also interested in this doll. Of the people listed above than bought one, any pictures and reviews? Thanks
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 42&t=59716

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Beautiful doll. Love the closed eye version.

WM Dolls Affiliate
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls Affiliate »

Hi everyone,

The 65 cm doll has been temporarily taken out of production for an update. We will get back with more information when available.

WM Dolls

Ogre Magi

Post by Ogre Magi »

Will you be including a proportionally-correct elf-eared head option? :)

Ogre Magi

Post by Ogre Magi »

Also a larger vag hole opening would reduce chance of tearing. I know TPE is really stretchy, but give the poor girls a chance - those holes are tiny.

leroy101
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by leroy101 »

nice dolls

rextor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rextor »

WM Dolls Affiliate wrote:Hi everyone,

The 65 cm doll has been temporarily taken out of production for an update. We will get back with more information when available.

WM Dolls
This is *REALLY* important because it's the exact doll I'm looking at for the moment. Please get back to us! :multi:

RubberFuckster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RubberFuckster »

That small, eh...
Wouldn't see why I would ever get one this small other than for novelty or as a collector's item.
Hey, maybe as a traveling doll but would it get through airport scanners?
I rarely travel out of the country due to the medicine I take because of medical reasons... but surely some do.
Not sure if I'd fuck it, potentially a good catcher tho 8O
Wow, that was raunchy, even for me to say... yikes!
Lord, I apologize for uhm publicly talking about using the one doll as a sperm dumpster...
That and the pigmey's down there in new Ginea, Amen. (Only the Larry the Cable Guy fans will get that)

Small but mighty, I like the closed eyes version for this one somehow.

INFORMATIONS