www.wmdolls.com

Octenidine soap will safe you from mold

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollita

Re: Octenidine soap will safe you from mold

Post by dollita »

LaDollyVita wrote:
1. Get an aquarium air pump.
2. Insert tubing into vaginal canal, plug in the air pump, and go about your business.
3. Let it sit for a couple hours and afterwards your lady's girly bits will be as dry as a bone.
4. If still dampness, reposition tubing and let air pump run longer.

Easy! When you see how simple and effective this method is you will be mad you did not think of it sooner! 8)
I will be sincere...
I already tried the aquarium method and it seemed not very effective, just my opinion of course.
But I nevertheless can assure it doesn't take so much.
The "stick" method takes just few minutes, it's just to give a coarse drying.
Then I leave the hairdryer working in this way
001.JPG
001.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2023 times
At maximum speed it dry in notime! Meanwhile I go about my business :wink:

Obviously, before approving this method, the first time I made sure it doesn't overheat, and in conclusion I found it works great!

Anyway I thank you very much for your interest and suggestion :)

PS: If someone is interested in trying this method, is by vital importance make it work only with cold jet!!

dollita

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Does the soap have an alternate name. I'm not finding it.

Cybrwolf

Post by Cybrwolf »

ewood wrote:Hi,

you can use octenidine (as usual, first try the specific compound from your pharmacy due to different ingredients on the insert) on the inside and outside parts. Octenidine has a long-term effect even after drying, an d us not inly fungizid but also bacteri-and viruzid.

This way u dont have to fully dry the skin. drying is what seems to bee doong damage to thin parts.
Could you please provide the names of some brands of this type of soap?
I'm really not sure what I'm suppose to be looking for.
Artifical bodies, cybernetic brains, who are we to complain, if we need high level maintenance. As long as they keep making parts for us, we get to live forever!

Cybrwolf

Post by Cybrwolf »

dollita wrote:Resuming this thread..
Obin wrote: Mold can't grow on just TPE or just water. Mold growth requires a food source and moisture. Cornstarch is food to mold.
I agree with it. This is in my opinion another reason for which sometime talcum powder is preferable.
For example I personally live in a quite wet area, and I can't claim my home (and my TPE lady) is even perfectly without moisture.
I use talcum mainly for two reasons, i.e. don't boost bacterial growht and to mask TPE smell.
Personally I'm happy with talcum and never had problems. On the other side, not being edible, it should be better to avoid kissing/licking too much!
My lady has a built-in vag and to avoid any organic trace (also food for mold) I only play with condoms and water-based lube.
To dry holes after washing I use blotting paper rolled on a stick, turning it up and down for the deepness. And then I finish the work with a hair dryer (only cold jet switch) for about half hour in front of the holes.
Dollita, Would J&J baby power be good, or could you recommend another brand?
Artifical bodies, cybernetic brains, who are we to complain, if we need high level maintenance. As long as they keep making parts for us, we get to live forever!

dollita

Post by dollita »

Cybrwolf wrote: Dollita, Would J&J baby power be good, or could you recommend another brand?
Babypowder is cornstarch-based, I personally use "Borotalco"
http://www.manor.ch/productimages/P0-14 ... om1000.jpg
Main ingredients are boric acid and zinc oxide. I works very well to make TPE smooth, no ill effects and also gives the doll a pleasant smell :wink:

Cybrwolf

Post by Cybrwolf »

dollita wrote:Babypowder is cornstarch-based, I personally use "Borotalco"
http://www.manor.ch/productimages/P0-14 ... om1000.jpg
Main ingredients are boric acid and zinc oxide. I works very well to make TPE smooth, no ill effects and also gives the doll a pleasant smell :wink:
Thank you!

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

dollita wrote:
LaDollyVita wrote: I already tried the aquarium method and it seemed not very effective, just my opinion of course.
I used an insert with my 125cm. Basically the vaginal cavity (I'm using the old style insert) wasn't exposed to any fluids but I'd wipe the interior with rubbing alcohol anyway, dry it with a microfiber cloth and then finish with the aquarium pump basically to speed up the evaporation of any residual alcohol. It also depends on what size air pump is used.

As far as insuring the oral cavity dries the aquarium pump is very useful. I'd say it would be good for the anal cavity too.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

Resonator

Post by Resonator »

I still find it pretty weird how mold can grow on dolls. I really didn't think that bacteria or whatever would eat inorganic matter. What kind of mold is this? Lol, I don't know why I find that interesting. Probably because it's just weird to me, and I can only imagine how bad it would be to get mold on a doll :s

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

Mold will grow where there is moisture, no sun, and no substantial air circulation.
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

dollita

Post by dollita »

Have you ever seen mold on the walls? No need an organic surface to grow :wink:

Resonator

Post by Resonator »

dollita wrote:Have you ever seen mold on the walls? No need an organic surface to grow :wink:
Ah yea, true. Fair enough.

bh638
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bh638 »

Yes Mold grows anywhere the sun does not hit it where I live

dollita

Post by dollita »

bh638 wrote:Yes Mold grows anywhere the sun does not hit it where I live
Sure, same matter for me.
But it doesn't mean you can't own a doll. A good, at least weekly, cleaning/saniting will keep you doll safe :wink:

bh638
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bh638 »

Thanks for the tips. I keep a dehumidifier going and will do the cleaning :thumbs_up:

bh638
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bh638 »

Looks like this soap is more in Europe and not easy to find in the US

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octenidine_dihydrochloride

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SCHULKE-OCTENIS ... B0036IKUTE ?

INFORMATIONS