www.wmdolls.com

WM new vagina insert

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: WM new vagina insert

Post by WM dolls »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Wow. 8O Looks intriguing WMdolls. You're really on to something here. :!: :!: :!:

Is it made with the same firmness as your other insert?

I find most doll maker inserts to be too firm and sometimes unpleasantly rough to use.

If this new insert was available in a very soft material it would probably feel amazing. In fact I would really like your standard insert if it was softer too. Would it be possible to have a few different levels of softness for your inserts the way TOMAX does with their sleeves? :idea:
this new insert is same as our standard insert . its soft.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

what is the length and width of insert?

Cybrwolf

Post by Cybrwolf »

If I were to order the 125cm series of doll, does this insert come with it?
Or
Is this new insert an extra fee, for 125cm doll?
Artifical bodies, cybernetic brains, who are we to complain, if we need high level maintenance. As long as they keep making parts for us, we get to live forever!

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

r363b wrote:
jaclaab wrote:what kinda material is it?
looks like tpe ... based on the picture above, stretching over 3 times in length
That's one of the really good qualities of TPE.
The sample that BD sent me could be stretched to over 5 times its original length without harm.
Probably more, but that's as far as I took it.
T'Bolt

Andromalius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Andromalius »

I'm trying to figure out how to actually use my 125cm model vagina
It keeps pushing back into the doll when I try to enter her, so I guess I'm too big for that insert? First world problems?

Is there a way to I guess stop that from happening or is there an insert that covers the insert opening?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I AM CURIOUS , when you as a company make these inserts , how come you also don't as part of the insert have a mold on the outer end part of a molded vagina and lips and libia , all as one mold ?
the inner part could till be put into the doll but would leave the vagina and libia on the outer part.
this way different size libia and vagain shapes and lips could be used and offered as options for doll owners .
I hope you can answer this question .

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Andromalius wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to actually use my 125cm model vagina
It keeps pushing back into the doll when I try to enter her, so I guess I'm too big for that insert? First world problems?

Is there a way to I guess stop that from happening or is there an insert that covers the insert opening?
You want to get yourself one of the love body inserts as advertised here. http://www.toydemon.com/for-him/dolls/air-dolls

a perfect fit and very :whistle:
DSC00031.JPG
DSC00031.JPG (389.36 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
DSC00033.JPG
DSC00033.JPG (377.27 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
DSC00034.JPG
DSC00034.JPG (373.93 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
DSC00037.JPG
DSC00037.JPG (383.48 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
DSC00043.JPG
DSC00043.JPG (364.14 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
It Has The Miranda Seal Of Approval
DSC00044.JPG
DSC00044.JPG (386.09 KiB) Viewed 3166 times

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Although it's good to know that an aftermarket vagina insert will fit this doll , I believe that this company could design a insert with the vagina lips and libia that do not overlap the body( as this insert does and the vagina would look more natural (other companies have done this , so it is possible to do ) and with the innovations this company is doing I am sure they could do this to. , maybe as I mentioned make three different styles of vagina libia inserts as options.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Do TPE and silicone react with each other? Could one use a TPE insert in a silicone doll and vice versa?

Best wishes

Harem

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Andromalius wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to actually use my 125cm model vagina

What they need to do is have a ring inside the body opening that fits into a slot in the sleeve just like the Fleshlight does.
This would help keep the sleeve from moving in either direction when entered.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Andromalius wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to actually use my 125cm model vagina. It keeps pushing back into the doll when I try to enter her, so I guess I'm too big for that insert?
That seems likely. Is it hard to get into the insert if you use it like a masturbator?
Andromalius wrote:Is there a way to I guess stop that from happening or is there an insert that covers the insert opening?
Samurai's solution looks like a good one. Or maybe you could turn the insert inside out and trim it to be larger inside, even give the insert opening a more funnel shape, so it's easier to get into without pushing it.
MannequinFan wrote:What they need to do is have a ring inside the body opening that fits into a slot in the sleeve just like the Fleshlight does.
This would help keep the sleeve from moving in either direction when entered.
I think TPE is too flexible to form the ring or the slot. If the ring was made out of a harder material, it would be very difficult to attach it to the inside of the opening.
timetraveler1 wrote:Although it's good to know that an aftermarket vagina insert will fit this doll , I believe that this company could design a insert with the vagina lips and libia that do not overlap the body( as this insert does and the vagina would look more natural (other companies have done this , so it is possible to do ) and with the innovations this company is doing I am sure they could do this to. , maybe as I mentioned make three different styles of vagina libia inserts as options.
I think the photos that Samurai posted are of an older design. All the new vagina designs look like this, where the insert goes inside behind the labia, and is not seen at all. It provides both the ability to have an insert, and at the same time look visually appealing. If the labia are on the insert itself, then there's the problem of having a visible seam.
IMG_9711~1.jpg
IMG_9711~1.jpg (37.18 KiB) Viewed 3108 times
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

haremlover wrote:Do TPE and silicone react with each other? Could one use a TPE insert in a silicone doll and vice versa?

Best wishes

Harem
They can potentially react very badly. I use TPE inserts in silicone dolls, but I keep them from touching each other by putting the insert inside a plastic bag. Also, I don't leave the insert in the doll for any longer than necessary. So far no problems. One nice side effect is that the plastic bag is convenient to pull on when removing the insert, instead of pulling on the insert itself, since the really soft ones stretch a lot and might get damaged in the process.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

dragonfly8878 wrote:I think TPE is too flexible to form the ring or the slot. If the ring was made out of a harder material, it would be very difficult to attach it to the inside of the opening.
With TPE, you would just need to make the rib larger, maybe the rib is on the insert...
insert.jpg
insert.jpg (87.97 KiB) Viewed 3103 times
With the pressure on the sleeve caused by entry, the sleeve wouldn't be as apt to move so easily. It would certainly be better than just having a smooth cylinder as in the original photo.
Maybe just having an irregular shape like the one Samurai posted would even help some.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

MannequinFan wrote:
dragonfly8878 wrote:I think TPE is too flexible to form the ring or the slot. If the ring was made out of a harder material, it would be very difficult to attach it to the inside of the opening.
With TPE, you would just need to make the rib larger, maybe the rib is on the insert...
insert.jpg
With the pressure on the sleeve caused by entry, the sleeve wouldn't be as apt to move so easily. It would certainly be better than just having a smooth cylinder as in the original photo.
Maybe just having an irregular shape like the one Samurai posted would even help some.
I see what you mean. :thumbs_up:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Maybe I am misunderstanding this , is the vagina lips (flaps ) molded on the doll it's self , then has an insert that fits inside the hole? having larger vagina lips as an option is what I am referring to , if they aren't molded on the doll it's self it would be easy enough to create new inserts that have various size vagina lips , small , medium and large .
Maybe the company can answer my question about this . it would be nice to give customers more options for vagina lip (libia ) sizes .

INFORMATIONS