www.wmdolls.com

Ewood's magical stain remover for TPE-dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Sonsaku89

Re: Ewood's magical stain remover for TPE-dolls

Post by Sonsaku89 »

dollguy13 wrote:
lebbeus21 wrote:I saw the pic of the stain. I saw the pic with the goop on her. I see no further pic to show progress. I'm very curious if it worked
anyone out there try this?
also, the pic of the baking soda looked like a german product. will arm and hammer baking soda found in the U.S. work?

I tested it against a control area using arm & hammer. After 48 hours both spots faded equally. The solutions does not work, at least not with arm & hammer however baking soda chemical compositions are the same unless otherwise specified.

The WM stain remover on the other hand did work but it comes supplied in very small amounts
not to mention UNREASONABLE shipping costs. There formula is $10 which is great, but then they charge you $40 regardless of how much is purchased... That seems fishy to me. I wish TPE didn't stain so easily. I will have a tpe doll shipped out tomorrow... I hope they have her wrapped in 100% white cotton or something.
NEW Natsuki Anime Sex Doll Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5434

My former MIKU HATSUNE SEX DOLL GALLERY:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5336

Failure isn't falling down. It's refusing to get back up.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Sonsaku89 wrote:
dollguy13 wrote:
lebbeus21 wrote:I saw the pic of the stain. I saw the pic with the goop on her. I see no further pic to show progress. I'm very curious if it worked
anyone out there try this?
also, the pic of the baking soda looked like a german product. will arm and hammer baking soda found in the U.S. work?

I tested it against a control area using arm & hammer. After 48 hours both spots faded equally. The solutions does not work, at least not with arm & hammer however baking soda chemical compositions are the same unless otherwise specified.

The WM stain remover on the other hand did work but it comes supplied in very small amounts
not to mention UNREASONABLE shipping costs. There formula is $10 which is great, but then they charge you $40 regardless of how much is purchased... That seems fishy to me. I wish TPE didn't stain so easily. I will have a tpe doll shipped out tomorrow... I hope they have her wrapped in 100% white cotton or something.
Yes Sonsaku I agree with you completely; the price of the stain remover is too much to help with larger stains. This is why I chose to get a body stocking and wrap my doll in it to prevent clothes from staining my doll. If you do not do this, at least be sure to test new clothes on a small test area of the doll or an insert before putting it on.

Tpe does stain easy however good news is eventually stains come out on there own in time. There are tons of "concoctions" out there. Some say toothpaste works, others have said ewoods work. I have tried them all on my TPE doll and they do not work. Time is the best stain remover for TPE to date unless you purchase the expensive stain remover from the supplier.

TPE dolls are fun regardless, just be mindful of dark colors, blacks and reds... :D

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

dollguy13 wrote:TPE dolls are fun regardless, just be mindful of dark colors, blacks and reds... :D
Can you confirm that you have had red stains? Someone else told me red was safe.. although I didn't really believe it.

Btw, I managed to get a large amount of the 'line' stains out of my doll with 70% alcohol, very shortly after the stain occurred. I have however read 1 post where the person mentioned alcohol might be bad for TPE as it would remove oils the TPE needs, but I can't notice any ill effect.

thing is, it did not seem to remove the large 'bulk' stains to the skin, but it did seem to remove the darker 'line' stains where the material was folded over and left a much darker line in the skin, by far the most annoying part of the stain IMO.

The rest of the stain faded very slowly with time.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Thank's for the hint. I am going to try it.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

windave wrote:Thank's for the hint. I am going to try it.
No problem, Just make sure to keep the area/rag wet with isoproponal and don't rub hard! if you feel friction, its too dry and your likely going to do damage from the TPE due to rubbing it.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

DarkOne wrote:
dollguy13 wrote:TPE dolls are fun regardless, just be mindful of dark colors, blacks and reds... :D
Can you confirm that you have had red stains? Someone else told me red was safe.. although I didn't really believe it.
red has stained on me several times. Most generally red stains don't stick around like black stains do though.

Also, from experience, color has less to do with it than the actual fabric. Those cheap fake silk polyester blends, those lace blends (i.e. those cheap sexy lingerie you get on ebay) and especially caution of suede. Suede is more often in shoes though, and vinyl stains often.

Key word is "cheap". If you got it new, cheap, be careful. Some new products are over dyed as well so be sure to wash those.

dollnuss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollnuss »

dollguy13 wrote: Also, from experience, color has less to do with it than the actual fabric. Those cheap fake silk polyester blends, those lace blends (i.e. those cheap sexy lingerie you get on ebay) and especially caution of suede. Suede is more often in shoes though, and vinyl stains often.

Key word is "cheap". If you got it new, cheap, be careful. Some new products are over dyed as well so be sure to wash those.
And look out for cheap wigs. Not so much the wig itself, but the straps. They don't all stain, just one particularly cheap one I bought on Amazon. I used the clips as a chin strap and after just a couple of days: nasty blue-black stain. Looks like I've been abusing her! (I guess I have been, just not around the chin. :mrgreen: )

Hoping Sir EWood's concoction works...
Attachments
Chin stain!
Chin stain!
Chin Stain.jpg (180.86 KiB) Viewed 2568 times

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

You can easily get any stain out... and make your doll good as new using 1 product that's sold at any hardware store. It's less than $7.. I can't believe nobody else has figured it out yet

Drkviper84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drkviper84 »

and what product would that be?

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

Drkviper84 wrote:and what product would that be?

Give me 3 ways your doll gets stained... and I'll purposely stain it in those ways... And I'll post a pic of the product and results... with before and after pics.. All the stains I've removed come out in less than 1 minute.

Drkviper84
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drkviper84 »

Ways I have seen my doll stain: colored sheets, black clothing, dark colored bra straps,

dollnuss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollnuss »

I'll second that... dark clothing or lingerie left on the doll for a day or so.

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

How about skipping the demonstration and just posting the name of the product so we can all test it?
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

eeniemeenie wrote:How about skipping the demonstration and just posting the name of the product so we can all test it?
Hear! Hear! Stop being such a tease! :twisted:

My guess ... OxiClean???? Am I even close??
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

eeniemeenie

Post by eeniemeenie »

Well there are all the solvents in the paint department. Then there are the goo-gone type products. Simple green etc in the cleaner aisle. I got some makeup off tpe by rubbing vaseline on the spots and wiping off with tp, believe it or not. So perhaps oil-based items will bond with the oil in the tpe and dilute stains enough to pull them out. Don't know what would get mold out though. Whatever I learn, I'll share it with you guys.
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

INFORMATIONS