www.wmdolls.com

Ewood's magical stain remover for TPE-dolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
digitaldavid

Re: Ewood's magical stain remover for TPE-dolls

Post by digitaldavid »

Sorry.. I needed time to let the stain sit in.. None of my clothes stained it enough, so I used pens and grease instead... Here's the pics and the product that removes the stains...

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =7&t=63178

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Well just so everyone knows I have experimented with I won't say everything but quite a bit and there is only two things I have ever found successful... The only outcome I found in some of the unsuccessful experiments is some damage to my TPE doll which I end up selling unfortunately. I DO NOT recommend trying the ones I listed "DAMAGING" next to especially

Unsuccessful experiments
1. "Ewood's magical stain remover"
2. Toothpaste
3. Rubbing alcohol
4. Goo Gone (DAMAGING)
5. Generic oil based stain removers (DAMAGING)
6. Bleach (DAMAGING)
7. Heating pad and Boiling water
8. Windex
9. Paint solvent removers and lacquer thinners (DAMAGING)
10. Oxyclean stain remover
11. Dish Detergent
12. Laundry detergent (paste)

Successful experiments
1. TPE Manufacturer supplied stain remover
2. Time, just waiting it out

So, the question is why do some people say things like Ewood's work? The answer is that because as I did my experiments I found that just about all of them faded stains and the reasoning is that as I compared them against the control being nothing but Time, all stains fade in time. Some people think because they used a special mix or something on a stain it faded. The reality is the stain would have faded anyway. The REAL question is what can you use to accelerate the speed of a stain fade. The only answer I have found in my timely experiments is the TPE manufactuer supplied stain remover.

Now for those who state they have a special something that fades stains.... I won't say you're lying. But I will say the stain would likely fade just as long as if you covered it up and waited and at the risk of damaging your TPE. TPE has natural secreting oils that will cause any stain to be pushed to the top just as our skin naturally pushes out a splinter.

Please don't damage your TPE for something that does not help and that time will eventually fade.

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

dollguy13 wrote:Well just so everyone knows I have experimented with I won't say everything but quite a bit and there is only two things I have ever found successful... The only outcome I found in some of the unsuccessful experiments is some damage to my TPE doll which I end up selling unfortunately. I DO NOT recommend trying the ones I listed "DAMAGING" next to especially

Now for those who state they have a special something that fades stains.... I won't say you're lying. But I will say the stain would likely fade just as long as if you covered it up and waited and at the risk of damaging your TPE. TPE has natural secreting oils that will cause any stain to be pushed to the top just as our skin naturally pushes out a splinter.

Please don't damage your TPE for something that does not help and that time will eventually fade.

It doesn't damage it and it doesn't fade it.. It completely wipes the stain out.. I've airbrushed it on TPE at least 3 dozen times over the past few months.

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

digitaldavid wrote:
dollguy13 wrote:Well just so everyone knows I have experimented with I won't say everything but quite a bit and there is only two things I have ever found successful... The only outcome I found in some of the unsuccessful experiments is some damage to my TPE doll which I end up selling unfortunately. I DO NOT recommend trying the ones I listed "DAMAGING" next to especially

It doesn't damage it and it doesn't fade it.. It completely wipes the stain out.. I've airbrushed it on TPE at least 3 dozen times over the past few months.

Never tested that brand you posted so you may be correct. In my experience repeated and prolonged exposure (1 Hour contact) degraded the TPE by breaking apart the natural oil and drying it out.

Permenant marker stains differently than clothes dye, Permenant marker actually comes out easily with many things because of it's chemical components which are solvents to many.

xylene, isopropanol, ethylene glycol monobutyl, propanol, butanol, and diacetone are chemicals of markers which are solvent to many which break apart the molecules. The surface molecules break apart and do not seep into thermoplastic elastomers. This is the same reason why you can use simple rubbing alcohol on permanent marker on a plastic item and it comes right off.

The synthetic and organic clothes dyes applied to Thermoplastic elastomers bonds much differently. Acid dyes, Mordant dyes, acetic acid dyes, Vat dyes, sulfur dyes attach differently and are not easily pulled apart

digitaldavid

Post by digitaldavid »

dollguy13 wrote:
digitaldavid wrote:

Never tested that brand you posted so you may be correct. In my experience repeated and prolonged exposure (1 Hour contact) degraded the TPE by breaking apart the natural oil and drying it out.

Permenant marker stains differently than clothes dye, Permenant marker actually comes out easily with many things because of it's chemical components which are solvents to many.

xylene, isopropanol, ethylene glycol monobutyl, propanol, butanol, and diacetone are chemicals of markers which are solvent to many which break apart the molecules.

The synthetic and organic clothes dyes applied to Thermoplastic elastomers bonds much differently. Acid dyes, Mordant dyes, acetic acid dyes, Vat dyes, sulfur dyes attach differently and are not easily pulled apart

I had a blue stain on it from clothes a while back.. It worked fine on it. However, who knows? Maybe, it won't come out so easily on some type of dyes. Also, it doesn't dry it out anymore than what soap does to it. At least, I don't notice the difference.

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

My vendor sent me some stuff....worked in 2 hrs on tpe. I had alot of stains from black lingerie

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Okay wow, what a necro-post.

This topic is extremely outdated following the release of Indigo20's highly successful stain removal products.

I'd recommend a thread-lock, but perhaps that isn't entirely appropriate in this case ..still, so many advancements have been made in TPE care that I'd hate for newcomers to be distracted by such antiquated information.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Winterfalke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Winterfalke »

Thanks for this topic. I just ordered some black clothing for my future doll.
Is there a way to avoid this kind of stain like should I wash the cloth a few times before I put it on?

Joe1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Joe1 »

Many opinions on this topic. Wash and wash and be prepared to buy stain remover...tpe stains easily. Many keep their dolls in lighter colored bodystocking to prevent stains...or light colored clothing. The stain remover isnt cheap.

sushiboy

Post by sushiboy »

Hi folks. This is my first post.

I have a new TPE doll (100cm) and found that after wearing some lacy underwear (which I had prewashed), she had some black stains very similar to those experienced by Ewood.

Having read his advice about Baking Soda and Water (In Australia we call it Bi-Carbonate Soda), I mixed up a small bowl and applied it to the worst affected parts.

I used about a tablespoon of bi-carb and slowly added drops of warm water until a thickish paste was achieved.

After three hours(I ran out of time!) I sat her in a warm bath and washed her off. The dried paste comes off easily in water.

What is better is that even after 3 hours, the stains had faded by about 50%. I am sorry but I didnt take any photos but will next time.

Good luck

SB

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum sushiboy. :thumbs_up:
sushiboy wrote:I sat her in a warm bath
It's recommended to never submerge your doll in a bathtub full of water, as leaks can occur in the vaginal canal and enter the skeleton area, causing rust. Hopefully you dried her off immediately and nothing leaked, but I wouldn't do it again if I were you.

sushiboy

Post by sushiboy »

Thanks for your advice. :D

Blueleek
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blueleek »

i really hope this works for me, my stain is pretty bad

Blueleek
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Blueleek »

it would appear that the stain is too severe to get rid of it with just baking soda...

INFORMATIONS