www.wmdolls.com

163 cm Doll by WmDolls

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

163 cm Doll by WmDolls

Post by ewood »

Hi,

I just buyed my first doll. My english is not very well, but I wanted to recommend ( I hope it is the right word) and leave a very positive feedback.
First of all, I orderd on July, 27 th and already got my doll on the 12th of august. If customs and tnt were a bot more flexible, It would have been here earlier. Well nevermind.

She is here an she looks great. Sam of WMdolls did great work helping me make the riht decissions and took xare of everything i didn t know about like taxes, customs and such. Thank you again Sam!

Here some pics:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: 163 cm Doll by WmDolls

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi ewood, welcome to TDF :) and congrats on your doll :D

We all love to see pictures, but being a newbie you'll need five posts approved to be able to attach pictures to a post.
But it's quite easy to make five posts, just look around the forum and tell us what you like and why :wink:

:glou:

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

Thank you for the info, i will take a look around first!

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

Too mich powder but i want to keep her as long as possible ;)
Attachments
20140817_170253.jpg
20140817_170253.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 6661 times
20140817_170325.jpg
20140817_170325.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 6661 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

She looks great, congratulations :) Looking a bit more "normal" than the usual TPE dolls you see posted here, being almost 30 cm taller - I'm loving it!

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

Blonde wig from amazon
Attachments
20140817_174402.jpg
20140817_174402.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 6626 times

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Thanks for sharing. She is definitely a beauty! Congrats and wishing you many years together.

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

Thank you! I must say she really looks great. How do you other guys ( and gurls?) store yoir dolls? Do you hide her? Well I live alone due to work reasons and only see my girlfriend on weekends, but as we both have to work nightshifts I sometimes get a little lonely.... But my doll should not be seen when she or my housekeeper is over, so I bought a bench which can be locked (I guess other people use it for files and so on).

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats Ewood, she looks great, I love this pose:

Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Very nice photos. You've captured an interesting atmosphere where she looks like she's relaxing and maybe planning out her day. :thumbs_up:

You probably already know, but just in case, be careful not to leave her arms over her head for too long. The stress on the TPE under the arm might cause tearing. Congrats on getting such an attractive doll. :D
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." ~Willy Wonka

lsmithiii

Post by lsmithiii »

Congrats on your new doll. Be careful with that bedding. I hope you tested it first. TPE and Black/dark colors often don't get along.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats ewood, and welcome! :glou:

Great looking doll you've got.. She is among my favorites of the TPE variety. Good choice. :thumbs_up: We would love to see more photos, if you want to show us. Let us know how well she treats you, too, if you like. :) Have fun.

Slew

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

I love this doll too. Very feminine realistic curves. You are a lucky guy and I'm jealous! The weight is the only thing holding me back.

Try to store her in the position she was molded in. WM can tell you what this is, might even be in the instruction manual. But usually its with her legs spread at about 30 deg angle to ea other, raised slightly and bent at the knees slightly and her arms bent out from her sides about 20 deg, palms face down. If you store her in position different from this the material will become stressed over time and eventually tear. This is the case with silicone. Perhaps TPE is different. I know its elasticity is about twice that of silicone rubber. Does this mean TPE is more forgiving say, if you store her in a seated position? If this isn't known now I hope it will be soon.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

She is spactacular!! Great job WM. if you can do me a favor and see if there is a metal piece at the back of her throat i would appriciate it. My 125cm doll has this and i was wondering if it is just my doll or if others are like this. To check insert your fingers down her throat until you feel the back and see if there is metal exposed or if it is TPE.
Welcome to the forum 8)
:glou:
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

ewood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ewood »

Hi again, I didn t find the metal piece....

INFORMATIONS