www.wmdolls.com

For the love of Pillows

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: For the love of Pillows

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Karrot wrote:I'm avoiding lipstick as most of what Xiaoli wears and rolls around on is white. However I am looking at recolouring her lips with some eye shadow, just doing my testing first before committing to something that could mess up her face.

Karrot
I'll be curious to hear how that works out. I was thinking of repainting my WM135's nipples a darker color. They seem faded. (I haven't been rubbing on them, I swear. :roll: )

Nuckinfuts

Post by Nuckinfuts »

seeing your pics is making me even happier that I just purchased her, it's also making the wait a seem little longer lol. She'll be here tomorrow :) Thanks again for posting. Are there any other problems other than the knees that I should be cautious of?

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Oh wow, she's beautiful!!

Extremely cute photo shoot..
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

dragonfly8878 wrote:
Karrot wrote:I'm avoiding lipstick as most of what Xiaoli wears and rolls around on is white. However I am looking at recolouring her lips with some eye shadow, just doing my testing first before committing to something that could mess up her face.

Karrot
I'll be curious to hear how that works out. I was thinking of repainting my WM135's nipples a darker color. They seem faded. (I haven't been rubbing on them, I swear. :roll: )
Yeah....right..... :D

I could have sworn I posted the pics of her after I redid the makeup but I cant find them so heres a couple

Right after it was redone. Eye shadow for the Eyebrows and blusher on the lips
IMG_3180.JPG
IMG_3180.JPG (64.8 KiB) Viewed 1220 times
A little more natural setting
IMG_3242.JPG
IMG_3242.JPG (54.14 KiB) Viewed 1220 times
And after a couple of months, its fading, but still apparent
IMG_7533.JPG
IMG_7533.JPG (56.75 KiB) Viewed 1220 times
Nuckinfuts wrote:seeing your pics is making me even happier that I just purchased her, it's also making the wait a seem little longer lol. She'll be here tomorrow :) Thanks again for posting. Are there any other problems other than the knees that I should be cautious of?
Just be gentle, Dont put too much weight on the wrists, they are just a gooseneck wire joint as is her neck.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

Great photos, Both sexy and sweet, very alluring.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

I like theme photos, great shot as always mr Karrot.

INFORMATIONS